Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 457

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Also, the fact that he has no sharingan whatsoever proves nothing

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/456/17/

And the fact that he has Avatar the last air bender as his bodyguard to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Also, the fact that he has no sharingan whatsoever proves nothing

Contact lenses.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    Contact lenses.
    Wrong, there are no contact lenses in the naruto world, the right answer is, he is a clone using henge.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

[QUOTE=Sidnne]Something is bugging me about this Mifune guy...

"Anyone who looks like a mixture of Inspector Gadget and Jafar is up to no good in my book"

I kinda felt the same way to just by looking at his eyes. He seems like he has some type of hidden agenda. If he is up to something like holding the Kages captive by poisoning the tea hes offering everyone...well at least Team Gaara as far as we know that would be the most "ninja" way to sneak attack the strongest ninjas from each village. If Mifune and Bizzaro Avatar Aang are up to something sneaking Team Hawk and Team Kakashi are two factors that will throw a wrench in his plans
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Cookies
    Something is bugging me about this Mifune guy...

"Anyone who looks like a mixture of Inspector Gadget and Jafar is up to no good in my book"
    This made me laugh. Nice.

He looks like he has something going on from the way he's designed. But, he's the head something in the Iron Village. He has immunity and the worlds best guards. That gives him a lot to play with. And now, he can use them to keep the kages in and not leave. Just a thought though no big deal.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    Something is bugging me about this Mifune guy...

He is up to something. This could possibly be a trap to get the Kage's all in one place, I doubt to assassinate them, but maybe for some political gain.
    **CRAZY THEORY ALERT*** I'm even going to suggest that Mifune is Madara in disguise. He's got the same wrinkles that Tobi had when he removed his mask while talking to Sasuke (of course that could just be how Kishi likes to draw wrinkles). And it would could be plausible that he founded Akatsuki knowing that if they caused enough havoc then the Kage's would eventually have a meeting and would hold it in the Iron country. Then he sends Sasuke in to attack and remove any doubt about the threat Akatsuki poses. He defeats/captures Sasuke as a ploy to gain favor/trust/power with the Kage's so that they call on the Iron country when they need help from bijuu/akatsuki attacks. But it backfires because Naruto jumps in to save the day and gains Raikage's respect.

I know it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story, but I'm tired and thats the best I can come up with right now. Point is, I don't trust Mifune.
    I don't know about some of the specific planning you mentioned, but it isn't so implausible for Madara to kill off the leader of whichever village was hosting, once the meeting was announced. He obviously knows about the meeting. (You've got to wonder how he found out about it. I suppose the current Mizukage could have told him, assuming she knows about him and Akatsuki. But then the only one of the Kages we can be pretty sure DIDN'T tell him is the Raikage.)
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sun, 07-26-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    This made me laugh. Nice.

He looks like he has something going on from the way he's designed. But, he's the head something in the Iron Village. He has immunity and the worlds best guards. That gives him a lot to play with. And now, he can use them to keep the kages in and not leave. Just a thought though no big deal.
    I agree with you on that The Chancellor. I guess the rest of my explanation got cut off on my last post but so here we go again...His eyes seem as if he could possibly have some hidden agenda behind him(The eyes are the pathway to the soul I've heard). He could have put some "up to no good sauce" in the tea he seems to be offering everyone...well at least Team Gaara so far. Knock out tea would be his best move if he were trying something sneaky because fighting against the Kages directly would be suicide.

I could see the Kages flags raising up behind them shooting out some poisonous gas also. What could you possibly gain from holding all five Kages hostage hmm....Land,Power,money,etc...just a thought.

I agree with you on that The Chancellor. I guess the rest of my explanation got cut off on my last post but so here we go again...His eyes seem as if he could possibly have some hidden agenda behind him(The eyes are the pathway to the soul I've heard). He could have put some "up to no good sauce" in the tea he seems to be offering everyone...well at least Team Gaara so far. Knock out tea would be his best move if he were trying something sneaky because fighting against the Kages directly would be suicide.

I could see the Kages flags raising up behind them shooting out some poisonous gas also. What could you possibly gain from holding all five Kages hostage hmm....Land,Power,money,etc...just a thought.
    Yes holding them hostage could be lucrative to him. I like the tea theory. Quiet and simple. I don't think this would be a good time to have him do something big though. Kishi has Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara to clear up for us. So even though it would be cool to see something happen with him. I don't think it would be a good idea to have him start something that would get out of control plot wise.

I still think someone should fight the kages though. Like I said, that is what I'm waiting for. The series needs a pinnacle like this to happen in the story. It would be epic to see them fight. And, I think that Kishi wrote in the sneak attack on Danzo while he was traveling to the meeting to show us what he's made of and that he still can fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Yes holding them hostage could be lucrative to him. I like the tea theory. Quiet and simple. I don't think this would be a good time to have him do something big though. Kishi has Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara to clear up for us. So even though it would be cool to see something happen with him. I don't think it would be a good idea to have him start something that would get out of control plot wise.

I still think someone should fight the kages though. Like I said, that is what I'm waiting for. The series needs a pinnacle like this to happen in the story. It would be epic to see them fight. And, I think that Kishi wrote in the sneak attack on Danzo while he was traveling to the meeting to show us what he's made of and that he still can fight.
    The Kages having some type of dispute and fighting among each other would be incredible. It would start a whole new ninja war that would involve all characters. The only thing is all of the Kages besides Danzo look so peaceful and at ease. I wonder what would it take for them to fight among each other.

I could see the Kages flags raising up behind them shooting out some poisonous gas
    Their bodyguards are behind the flags. Look to the left on the last page and you'll see Chojiro.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Nice catch. It's like Where's Waldo. There's no other bodyguards pictured, yet there's Choujiro's right shoulder. What a weird inclusion.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by unandpw
    Their bodyguards are behind the flags. Look to the left on the last page and you'll see Chojiro.
    I never would have noticed him had you not mentioned this. Good eye unandpw.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by unandpw
    Nice catch Unadpw...does your name have a meaning?...It does seem like Chojiro is pretty protective over Mizukage....I hope we get to see him in battle mode you know.

Nice catch Unandpw...does your name have a meaning?
    Probably username and password?