Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: One Piece Episode 410

welcome to ethe forums

hey there and welcome. its gonna be great talking about the best anime ever

Welcome to our little corner of the internet Seki12 ^_^

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Blog Entries
    When did this become the introductions thread?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    When somebody used their first post to say hello, and people decided to say hello back.

Welcome aboard, Seki.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    So how would you propose someone would fight against light? Darkness?

A nerfing tool has already been introduced into the series anyway -- Kairoseki.
    I still think Wiper and Zoro could have killed Enel if Wiper held Enel down with the kairoseki while Zoro chopped off his head.

Sometimes, we are simply blinded by our brightness that we fail to see that, in the same Cloud Island arc, we were introduced to a plot key called Dial.

DF users that can produce all kinds of elemental disturbance, (to be specific logia activity) should be affected by a Dial of the specific logia property.

In which case, a light Dial would be able to suck a light based DF user's head and keep it in without much trouble. Then followed by a sprinkling of kairoseki on the body and whamm dead admiral kizaru. Eventhough, I doubt Captain Usopp or anyone in the crew would do that. They would just keep the Dial locked up.

Further to answer the second part of your question. How do u fight darkness?

I'll just push the envelope a little, for readers who have not read the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows book, a pretty small spoiler ahead.
    Remember the item Ron was given by Dumby? A "lighter" that removes all source of light, technically light and darkness needs to co-exist. Remove one and the other cannot be considered a "true" opposite. If there is no light, how do u know there is darkness.

To properly explain this bizzare logia defeating theory.
    BB can absorb everything into him, like a black hole. However the key is that, I believe, (not yet explain but will be explained when our cool manga comes to that stage.) BB's ability would be totally negated, if there is no light present in the entire surrounding that he is in.

Therefore while the physical properties are still there, without light, light dependent Darkness absorbing skill is useless.

Therefore, essentially some one blind like Tosen,(ops) or some other blind character can kick BB's ass with a Light dial just as easily.
    Last edited by depthcharge; Sun, 08-02-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    I imagine that if anyone of any status could use haki, then that would completely negate the advantage most logia users have.
    Only if you think Haki was the only undisputed end all be all reasoning for cutting Kizaru's cheek.