Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto chapter 456

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I can't put my finger on it but wasn't the reason why his aunt protected him at first because his mom loved him?
    Lol, are you just going to keep guessing until I do all the work looking up the chapter?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/131/07/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/131/08/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/131/09/
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Lol, are you just going to keep guessing until I do all the work looking up the chapter?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/131/07/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/131/08/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/131/09/
    Lol i guess it turned out that way, sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Talking about Gaara and his lack of Bijuu, i don`t remember too well, but i think Gaara has those black things on his eyes either because he has the Bijuu or because he can`t sleep, shouldn`t those have dissapeared already by now then?
    Nah he just likes to use his brother's make up.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by -=DS=-S.W.A.T3
    and now out comes the 10 tailed wolf-.- just throwing this out there so i can call it if it happens

Yeah the 10 tailed wolf is a Samurai. He doesn't count because there is a rule that no shinobi will count him as a tailed beast.

LOL

Lol i guess it turned out that way, sorry about that
    Don't apologize that's what he's here for. He enjoys being an manga hunting work horse. Trust me I know him.

You know steve? Omg tell me, whats he like in real life?
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Don't apologize that's what he's here for. He enjoys being an manga hunting work horse. Trust me I know him.
    What? No I don't. I just like proving people wrong, and its easy with onemanga. On my first guess, I found the chapter where Gaara had his flashback
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

What? No I don't. I just like proving people wrong
    See and I get accused of being such a horrible person and I don't even like proving people wrong. I correct people simply because I would want to be corrected if I was doing something wrong.

I dislike you man.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    See and I get accused of being such a horrible person and I don't even like proving people wrong. I correct people simply because I would want to be corrected if I was doing something wrong.
    You'll notice Assertn posted some links, not a diatribe about how stupid other people are. (Admittedly, I am more guilty of that than you)
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Lol, figured you would have something to say.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Just because the bitter uncle says it, does not make it true. It is strictly hearsay as to his own feelings toward Gaara.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    Just because the bitter uncle says it, does not make it true. It is strictly hearsay as to his own feelings toward Gaara.
    Well, he does state that she gave him his name and died cursing the village.

In any case, that doesn't refute my point at all. I never said his mom's love was protecting him, just that his mom's spirit was inside the chakra protecting him. As far as we know, that was probably true (this being Naruto and all). Yashamaru's revelation only proves that it was protecting him to ensure his "eternal existence" and to let her grudge survive in the world.

But yeah, I guess you gotta take his words with a grain of salt. Or sand, rather.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Well, he does state that she gave him his name and died cursing the village.

In any case, that doesn't refute my point at all. I never said his mom's love was protecting him, just that his mom's spirit was inside the chakra protecting him. As far as we know, that was probably true (this being Naruto and all). Yashamaru's revelation only proves that it was protecting him to ensure his "eternal existence" and to let her grudge survive in the world.

But yeah, I guess you gotta take his words with a grain of salt. Or sand, rather.
    If it was that easy, wouldn't everyone's mom's spirit give them a passive sand shield?

I assure you abdula, if I own your ass about anything that you're wrong about, its nothing personal.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    If it was that easy, wouldn't everyone's mom's spirit give them a passive sand shield?
    In a world where Naruto's father is essentially "alive" in his body, then yes, I'm totally willing to accept that Gaara's mother's will was inside the sand, protecting him.

Anyway, they're both hosts, so it's not completely out there. Hokey as it is, it's probably what Kishi intended.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Is it so hard to just accept what Kishi wrote when he said that Gaara was lied to? The only "spirit" that was protecting him was shukaku.
    -----------------

I assure you abdula, if I own your ass about anything that you're wrong about, its nothing personal.
    Good to know but I don't plan on giving you the opportunity.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Ha, you're assuming that everyone's moms love them enough to care to give them one if the did in fact have that possibility.
    Last edited by The Chancellor; Fri, 07-24-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    In a world where Naruto's father is essentially "alive" in his body, then yes, I'm totally willing to accept that Gaara's mother's will was inside the sand, protecting him.

Anyway, they're both hosts, so it's not completely out there. Hokey as it is, it's probably what Kishi intended.
    Naruto's father is also the legendary 4th Hokage, and used a seal he developed himself on Naruto. Even despite this, his imprint of himself only lasted long enough to deliver a message and renew the seal.

Gaara's mother is just some soccer mom that died with regret.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Ha, you're assuming that everyone's moms love them enough to care to give thme one if the did in fact have that possibility.
    We're discussing anime here, not your sad childhood

Try DrPhil.com

We're discussing anime here, not your sad childhood

Try DrPhil.com
    Wow ever heard of a joke? Or a general statement?