Thread: Manga: Ai Kora

Blog Entries

Manga: Ai Kora

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Ai Kora (あいこら?), also known as Love&Collage, is a manga series by Kazurou Inoue, mangaka of the popular manga and anime series Midori Days. The manga ended on February 6, 2008 and 12 volumes have been published in tankōbon form, but has been republished and has been continuing since July 23, 2008.
    Plot

The plot is based on a teenager, Hachibei Maeda, who idolizes individual parts of women. When he moves to Tokyo to attend high school, he finds himself living in a shed near a girls' dormitory, which has ladies who each possess one of the ideal features he desires. The story revolves around Hachibei's quest to indulge in his fetishes, and his growing relationships with the other characters.

Online Viewing

This isn't as perverted as the plot summary makes it sound, it's in fact much worse, yet there isn't any hentai and only women's breasts are ( rarely ) shown

Think of Golden Boy only with more variety in fetishes and all the girls at the same time

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Generic fetishes, if you exclude that weird type of leg fetish.
    Would be fine for a light ecchi comedy. A bit hard to follow in a manga, although that one flows quite well.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries
    I liked it so much i even made a little drawing on Sakurako Tenmaku

She's such a tsundere haha

Blog Entries
    Chapter 119 [The End] - Online Viewing