Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Manga: The World God Only Knows

For a moment I thought it was Chihiro due to her being near the sea from the dialogue... and then we get Ayumi. Either they both have it due to Gemini... or the author is just toying with us.

I like the fact Diana wants the other Goddess to be gathered. About time Yui and Shiori learn what is going on.

Chapter 158

This chapter was complete win.

We all knew they would start fighting when they got together. The payoff was worth the wait.

Mars in particular was very amusing. Vulcan too, but that was expected.

I loved when Diana was supposededly trying to bring order and get on topic... only to declare Katsuragi belonged to Tenri and began calling him the worst, making all the other Goddess shudder.

Blog Entries
    This chapter was utterly delicious, it was a dere meltdown of the epic-est of proportions

Diana makes a good point though, why is it that she's the only one without wings? She only got a halo after that first kiss.

Could Tenri's shyness be getting in the way? Though Shiori shouldn't lose to anyone when it comes to that and she has them too.

I thought she did get her wings? Wasn't it implied that Dianas hatred for him getting in the way?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vejita613 View Post
    I thought she did get her wings? Wasn't it implied that Dianas hatred for him getting in the way?
    Hatred? Dude your join date says 2006 and you haven't understood the concept of a tsundere yet?

I thought she got them as well though, but apparently not. I guess she needs a second capture as well.

Something is blocking Diana's wings alright. They had indeed grown already after that time when she asked Keima to kiss her. It probably is her tsundere attitude since Vulcan, Minerva and Mars seem to accept Katsuragi for their hosts whereas Diana still looks reluctant at times.

Sorry for double post, but I found this at the RedHawkScans forum

Blog Entries
    How do you even translate that gibberish?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Hatred? Dude your join date says 2006 and you haven't understood the concept of a tsundere yet?

I thought she got them as well though, but apparently not. I guess she needs a second capture as well.
    Wow dude, calm down. Seriously.

Tsundere, hatred, or whatever you want to call it, the point I was trying to make was that its the way Diana thinks of him thats probably interfering.

Blog Entries
    And the point I'm trying to make ( quite calmly i might add ) is that your point is stupid. If the Goddess' affection was a factor then Vulcan wouldn't even have half a halo on.

Yeah, I suppose it is pretty stupid even though Diana pretty much said the same thing herself.

the-world-god-only-knows-2176105.jpg

I think the reason why Vulcan was able to was because shes accepted Keima, despite the fact that shes caught him with other girls. Why else would she get so close to him in this weeks chapter? I think Diana, even though she does care for Tenaris happiness, is more focused on getting her powers back and preventing old hell from coming back. She forces herself to try, but I dont think shes truely accepted him.

Blog Entries
    ...and then proceeded to mount him.

Google tsundere, seriously.

Wow, and you used to call me a arrogant prick.

The proof is staring you in the face, and you can't even accept another explanation. vejita613's right here. Diana has always been more focused on getting her powers back no matter what she's claimed to say about wanting to fulfill Tenri's love. The other Goddesses know less than she does about the situation (except for Vulcan), so of course they're going to put the girls they possess first.

She's the one her sisters look up to, despite not being the oldest, she's the most focused, the most driven.

You can't put all her behavior under the umbrella of "tsundere" when there is a lot more going on. If Diana is a tsundere, FSN's Saber is a tsundere (note: Saber is not a tsundere). If you want to be an ass and talk so authoritatively, try to provide some proof to back it up.

Volume 13 Omake

Chapter 159

Kanon-chan T__T

Blog Entries
    What is Elsie smoking in that omake?

Guess we're back to the Mercury arc?

I'm more interested on Kanon's wings. She didn't had a 2nd reconquest... and yet her wings are there. Dunno if size matters here... but those wings were enormous. Maybe this reflects the affection of the host?

Blog Entries
    That's the normal size for wings, what we usually get to see are chibi wings for comical effect ( and because the artist only has 2 hands )

As for the fact that they're there... i dunno, maybe she's somewhat aware of what Keima has been doing for her all this time?

I'm more concerned about these 3 days... it makes it sound like Appolo's holding something back

You may be right on the size. Interesting point is that they are there... and Kanon's implicit trust on Keima.

The three day thing may be that Apollo senses an attack by Vintage or something. Also in three days is the festival where Kanon was suppossed to be performing (the 2-B Pencils too)