Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Madara Danzou Debate

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin

The fact that Ao has a Byakugan doesn't have to have some kind of deeper meaning.
    Yes but he just randomly has it. Are we supposed to assume from now on that anyone with an eye patch has some powerful eye technique under there? All I want is an explanation of how he got it. Kishi had enough respect to show us who Danzo got the eye from, the least he can do is a little back story or side note on which hyuuga and when Ao was fighting him. When did a hyuuga even ever go to the mist village? I don't recall that.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well the clan is fairly big so it wouldnt have to be told in the manga. I mean they don't state every single missions every ninja in Konoha does do they? Hyuuga go out on missions just as normal ninja's and can also get killed. And looted it seems.

What??? No explanation needed. People can clone a cow, sheep, dog, goat, piece of liver, bone marrow... therefore with ninjutsu, cloning an eye is easy.

Everyone should be acceptable with the fact that cloning or even breeding programs is possible. After all, ninjas cant possible be trained to not want sex....Just look at Sakura, from young she has been wanting to find a soulmate.
    And In times of war, people mate more because of the instinct of survival. Please dont be surprise to find hidden villages in other countries with pool of Bykugan or even sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge
    What??? No explanation needed. People can clone a cow, sheep, dog, goat, piece of liver, bone marrow... therefore with ninjutsu, cloning an eye is easy.

Everyone should be acceptable with the fact that cloning or even breeding programs is possible. After all, ninjas cant possible be trained to not want sex....Just look at Sakura, from young she has been wanting to find a soulmate.
    And In times of war, people mate more because of the instinct of survival. Please dont be surprise to find hidden villages in other countries with pool of Bykugan or even sharingan.
    No, a sex farm for Sharingan and Byakugan would not in the least surprise anyone reading this manga. I thought it was pretty obvious this is probably going on.

Based of the last chapter I'm starting to believe that Madara and Danzo are two people cut from the same clothe. I'm starting to believe that instead of it being Danzo=Madara its more like Danzo/Madara just like the link that Kami and Piccolo had in common but when it comes to their bodies there are the polar opposites of each other. Madara's left arm could be artifical seeming that he has bolts running up through his whole left arm. Danzo has Uchiha Shisui's arm grafted unto his body.

Both ninjas have the sharingan in their right eye. Both could have split Uchiha Shisui's eyes among themselves...one for Madara and one for Danzo. Madara could have lost one of his eyes when he fought against the first hokage Hashirama. The major difference is that Madara can tap into Danzo consciousness but Danzo cannot do the same because he has no idea he is apart of Madara. If Danzo is a clone of Madara he would have created Danzo around the time that the leaf village was first formed. Danzo seems to be alittle bit younger than the third so he could have been implanted as a clone of Madara as an infant and raised by Konoha ninja. We all know that Danzo and Madara methods of raising elite ninja are almost identical...the killing of the emotions and the strong suvive the weak die type training.

The big difference between the two is that Madara whats to destroy Konoha and Madara whats to protect it. This is the same deal with Kami and Piccolo. With the influnce of the Hidden Leaf Danzo would naturally become a protector while Madara keeps his same principles. Danzo would be the perfect spy for Madara without even knowing it because he doesn't even know he is a clone of Madara. Madara would benefit greatly from Danzo becoming the Hokage because he would know all of Konoha major plans and tactics...
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Sounds like Voldermort and his horcruxes. There is much evil in the world.

skolapper

Madara Danzou Debate

First to YellowFlash, I completely agree with the "will of fire" argument, altought i tought that the will of fire was tought to every Konoha ninja, and i also think its a pretty vague expression.

Akamaru: Ofcourse putting Danzou in charge would lead Konoha to beeing more alone, but im still not sure what would happen when Akatsuki go away, if there was this change to a more peaceful world, it would be pretty hard to make the ninja cities live.

i also agree that it wouldve been pretty hard to stop Madara. But im drawing some lines between Saskue and Orochimaru. With so many similarites beeing drawn between them, i think the only thing Konoha should do is to kill him talking from a rational point of view, not as the Manga reader, where i wouldve loved to see Sasuke team up with Konoha, unless he will just keep gathering up force. I also think its nice to watch to the Lightning country, who has a pretty military structure with a strong leader as i think Danzou would turn up to be and they have no member in the Akatsuki. This either means they have very weak missing-nins not to likely, or that they actually have control over their ninjas and hunt them down if they run away.

Vengeance: I completely agree, I had this thought up in my head before i read the newest spoiler, and was really dissapointed in him trying to use genjutsu infront of 12 clearly powerful ninjas 4 Kages their 2 assosiates
    I really hope Danzou gets a more humane character, in the lines of we seeing his visions for the best possible Konoha.

This thread hasn't been posted in in a month. Let it die.