Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 455

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Man, if I were an Uchiha parent, I'd never have more than one child knowing full well that one day they might try to kill each other for retarded windmill eyes.
    HA, windmill eyes

Why didn't the Raikage send anybody after Yugito when Hidan and Kakuzu abducted her?
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

She's a hoe, not a bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin
    She's a hoe, not a bro.

I have it... and it's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I dont think kakashi would be fooled by yamato should that be the case

Also, why would Yamato have followed Sai to Orochimaru's lair with Naruto and Sakura id his objective was to kill Sasuke?

I'm not ruling it out. He has been experimented on; who knows what kind of suggestions/subconscious commands could have been implanted? Even among ninja, Danzou and Oro are exceptionally crafty.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/398/19/

doesn't the first hokage look alot like Orichimaru?

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu

A little yeah. I wouldn't say a lot though. Maybe add some makeup and see where that takes us.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu

Sorry, boss! You are about 57 chapters tardy for that discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    Not if Danzou was the guy sanctioning/funding Oro's experiments, which seems to be the case from the conversation he had with his agents last chapter.
    I really cannot tell anything about sanctioning or funding Orochimaru's experiments at all in the last chapter. All I can conclude from the discussion between Danzou and his henchmen is that Kabuto might discover the relationship between Danzou and Orochimaru.

What we need to figure out is the timeline. When Danzou appears in Nagato's flashback, his eye is bandaged then. That would probably place that sometime toward the end of the war. If we know that Oro was performing his experiments around that same time, then that would make sense for Danzou to be the "beneficiary" of those experiments.
    Well, the next chapter is going to be released soon, but what I actually think Danzou is interested in stealing data from Kabuto and Orochimaru's experiments is the passive regeneration skill (mass stem cell genesis?) that Sasuke had while Orochimaru was dormant inside of him. It would make a lot of sense considering his Sharingan eye (and region) seems displaced and abnormal from the other ones we have seen thus far, along with that mysterious seemingly unusable right arm.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin
    I really cannot tell anything about sanctioning or funding Orochimaru's experiments at all in the last chapter. All I can conclude from the discussion between Danzou and his henchmen is that Kabuto might discover the relationship between Danzou and Orochimaru.
    Oh, I see. You are unable to presume that Danzou may have sanctioned Oro's experiments, but you have no problem concluding that a link between Danzou and Oro means that Danzou is Madara.

Basically. you've made up your mind about Danzou already and you're only going to see what supports your decision, while ignoring anything that might discredit it.

Well, now, I never really actually said that Danzou is Madara. If you are talking about my previous quote from the topic before,

Well, that most certainly downplayed Madara as the Mizukage and making Danzou look more like Madara.
    I only said that Madara not being the Mizukage makes Madara look more like Danzou. After all, from deductive reasoning.

After all, if variable A had the potential to be equated to either B or C, and one of the variables, say C, were to be proven to not equate to A, that would leave B left. Would A necessarily equate to B? No, it would not, but the chances of it equating to B increases, even if it is a smidgen of chance.

...which lead you to believe:

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    I think the logic behind that is that if Madara is not Mizukage then clearly he must be Danzou... because what other alternative could there possibly be?
    Whether this was condescending sarcasm, it is, however, the logic I used for my opinion.

Weak justification and ill-suited judgment for that post? Yes, but that was what immediately came to mind after I read that chapter. Ironically, to clarify my "clarification" post later in the thread, it was very wrong of me to use the word "evident" and my apologies go out to the confusion caused.

Aside from the abundance amounts of information supporting, extrapolating and/or theorizing a multiple-identities connection between Danzou or Orochimaru, my personal opinion on this matter is neutral (for anyone who cares).

So was page 17 a bonus page? At the bottom of 16 is says 'end'. Which could means that it was supposed to end there. I dont see that it would be out of order in any way. But I did find that odd that it was like that. Any ideas?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Page seventeen was on the back side of page sixteen. While the reader is holding Shonen Jump in his hands, he's reading Naruto and Kakashi talk about fatherhood. Then the reader sees "the end". Flip to the next page and what a surprise. There's a sudden revelation at the end -- something like a twist ending.

Edit: Seven hundredth post. Woot!
    It only took me...six years.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Uhm no the pages are side by side, they always are, kishi just likes putting end on the right page instead of the left.
    -----------------