Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 364

Bleach Chapter 364

SleepyFans - Online Viewing

RZ, you finally got what you've been waiting for. Decent chapter for once.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 07-03-2009 at 02:46 AM.

finally the vizards come out

about time it happened.

now, where's the next chapter?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Finally, that's all i have to say

Kubo better capitalize and make the next chapter good too...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    FUCK YEAH!, Finally some potential deaths!

I liked this chapter because.

1) Viazards
    2) Hallibal's alive
    3) Viazards
    4) 2 potential deaths ( they most likely do Bankai to save their asses.)
    5) Viazards
    6) The fact that I was totally right last chapter about the eye.

Now all they gotta do is tell us how strong that Wonderweiss is and why. Shinigami eaten by hollow thus fully turning into one? Then remaining personality after many merge as a Menos and then go Arrancar?

I like guessing =)

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    pi_te_ku - MediaFire - SendSpace - Online Viewing

RZ, you finally got what you've been waiting for. Decent chapter for once.

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

I came...

Hell yeah! Finally Shinji and Cia arrive! All that torture finally ends!! It took Kubo about a year to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin

1) Viazards
    2) Hallibal's alive
    3) Viazards
    5) Viazards

Now all they gotta do is tell us how strong that Wonderweiss is and why. Shinigami eaten by hollow thus fully turning into one? Then remaining personality after many merge as a Menos and then go Arrancar?

I like guessing =)
    I figured that Wonderweiss has to be a more pure and complete Arrancar than the rest.

HELL YES! THE VAIZARDS ARE HERE!

I didn't realize Wonderweiss had that much power to catch Ukitake off guard.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

And now we undergo another year where the Vaizards fight everyone before we go back to see how Ichigo and co. are doing =P

Quote Originally Posted by Honoko
    And now we undergo another year where the Vaizards fight everyone before we go back to see how Ichigo and co. are doing =P
    Which would be the best thing that could happen to this manga...

1) Viazards
    2) Hallibal's alive
    3) Viazards
    5) Viazards

I like guessing =)
    Nobody dies in bleach, ever.
    It wouldve actually made my day of some people actually did die and THEN then vaizards arrived. But I guess this isn't bad either.
    -----------------

i wonder if the vizards will have a hollow release like ichigo did

Wonderweiss seems to define "retardedly overpowered"

I'll be reading the manga until the anime is out of filler.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Kubo: hmmm... people seem to like this episode, whats the best way to rain on everyones parade and fuck this up?

AH HA! i`m gonna switch back to the fight on whats their name back in hueco mundo that no one cares about and dont show the vaizard untill 2010! IM A GENIUS!!!
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Kubo: hmmm... people seem to like this episode, whats the best way to rain on everyones parade and fuck this up?

AH HA! i`m gonna switch back to the fight on whats their name back in hueco mundo that no one cares about and dont show the vaizard untill 2010! IM A GENIUS!!!
    You called it!

Now all they gotta do is tell us how strong that Wonderweiss is and why.
    Umm, and prove to us that the Vizards are worthy of just doing ceros and having fun with masks on. The vizards may have two kinds of powers, but that doesn't mean that they can save the captains. And remember that out of the eight vizards, only four are ex captains. That's only four bankais and worthy releases we'll get to see. I don't know why the hell everyone wanted them to come back so so badly. It's not like they're that strong or anything. We don't even know if they can release either a bankai, or a espada type release.

The thing most people should be excited about is Aizen and co being set free. Now that worth a read.

First good chapter in as long as I can remember. Maybe since Turn Back the Pendulum?

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Umm, and prove to us that the Vizards are worthy of just doing ceros and having fun with masks on. The vizards may have two kinds of powers, but that doesn't mean that they can save the captains. And remember that out of the eight vizards, only four are ex captains. That's only four bankais and worthy releases we'll get to see. I don't know why the hell everyone wanted them to come back so so badly. It's not like they're that strong or anything. We don't even know if they can release either a bankai, or a espada type release.

The thing most people should be excited about is Aizen and co being set free. Now that worth a read.
    Just because they weren't all captains in SS doesn't mean they dont have bankais now. It has been a few hundred years at the least, I'm sure they picked up something in that time. Also not that strong? Where are you getting that from?

that's not the point, The Chancellor is trying to play the devil's advocate and argue that the Vizards aren't necessarily stronger than the rest of Soul Society.
    he says that since their only powers (so far) is the hollow mask, then their strength isn't something we haven't seen before.

my answer to that:
    even if the only thing they got running for them is the hollow mask, it still makes them stronger than any captain other than the old man. Ichigo in hollow mask form, was still able to fight with released Ulqi, he lost because he couldn't control his mask for long enough time and it shattered under the pressure.
    the vizards have the ability to stay masked for almost an entire day. that alone gives them the speed and strength to battle a released espeda. and that's before taking to account the battle experience that comes from them fighting amongst themselves (and hollow-Ichigo) in order to achieve that ability.

and also: Ex-captains. a generation older than the SS captains. were plotting the revenge against Aizen for 108 years, know Uruhara and Ichigo's dad.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    that's not the point, The Chancellor is trying to play the devil's advocate and argue that the Vizards aren't necessarily stronger than the rest of Soul Society. He says that since their only powers (so far) is the hollow mask, then their strength isn't something we haven't seen before.

my answer to that:
    even if the only thing they got running for them is the hollow mask, it still makes them stronger than any captain other than the old man. Ichigo in hollow mask form, was still able to fight with released Ulqi, he lost because he couldn't control his mask for long enough time and it shattered under the pressure. The vizards have the ability to stay masked for almost an entire day. that alone gives them the speed and strength to battle a released espeda. and that's before taking to account the battle experience that comes from them fighting amongst themselves (and hollow-Ichigo) in order to achieve that ability.

and also: Ex-captains. a generation older than the SS captains. were plotting the revenge against Aizen for 108 years, know Uruhara and Ichigo's dad.
    Hey now. I'll give the vizards the benefit of the doubt here. I mean they trained Ichigo. But we haven't really seen anything special from them. And yes I'm speaking too early especially now that they just finally showed up. But think about it, there are only two ways out of this.

A. He uses the captains being beaten to hell as a vizard plea for help (in which it seems like it is) and they truly own and make it a bitch for Aizen and his jolly gang of espada to get further by being ridiculously strong or

B. they start to mess with them, don't show (and prove) anything special, and just toy with the espada beating them with no problem, but also no bankai, releases, or the like.

Personally, I'd like to see some powerful unique things come out of these guys. I think thats my problem and reason for playing devils advocate (thank you DB for calling that one) is that Kubo didn't show us anything during Ichigos training, or when Shinji fought Grimmjow.