Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 226

yeah so does this mean Ulquiorra is #4?

IIRC we have already seen that he was nr 4 a while back.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

yep being how I hop in and out and haven't memorized every scene figure I'd just ask since I'm prolly only into this maybe 60-70% interest.

Well, while I agree that fillers suck (especially when they are tossed in randomly like this) I wanted to say that all we've seen so far is utter BS in terms of power level. Some arrancar simply eat their fraccion so I'm not so surprised to see the fraccion get there asses handed to them.

I have to agree though: someone better die in this arc. I mean all the buildup about how powerful these dudes are. I also *really* need to see some vizard action. I mean what are they, cheer leaders or something? Still we haven't actually seen any of the arrancar release yet (#s 1, 2, 3) so there is still potential for an ass kicking.

Never thought I'd say this but I just hope they do a full season of filler and get it over with. This 2-3 random BS doesn't-fit-in filler needs to stop.

I'm guessing that numbers 1-3 are Vasto Lords, maybe UIquiorra as well. The rest of the Arrancar are more than likely much, much weaker. Regardless it seems kind of far fetched to need the Vaizard at this point unless the fire wall drops and they have Aizen and co to deal with as well; however, Aizen seemed confident that they wouldn't have to intervene.

As for fillers /meh at least they are doing what they can with it, it will suck but the only other alternative would be to take a break but you would still be waiting the same amount of time to see it.

And there's always the 0.1% chance they actually manage to make a nice and funny filler...

As long as it's not as bad as the two-part Karakura Riser filler, I'll go along with it. If it's worse, I just don't know what to think anymore.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Jounin
    I think they should either just blast away with the fillers for 1-2 years and then come out with the series with a new name that picks up where it left of, like "Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden".

Or they do like Hunter x Hunter and i think it's the same with Hajime no Ippo, and if i remember correctly the Inuyasha anime was ended because they came to close to the manga (which i still hope will start again, but then again i don't even know if it's still ongoing or if it finally ended or of it just got dropped at some point), and stops it completely until there is at least enough material to make it go for at least 50-100 episodes (although HxH started to release OAV's instead, which might be good for a manga that don't release weekly, but not for a weekly manga).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    And there's always the 0.1% chance they actually manage to make a nice and funny filler...
    ...no

Anyway, this episode had some nice animation and the fight with Ulq was nicely done

Well we all complain about fillers... I do hate Bleach's random filler placement that totally breaks the momentum of the arcs.

But, in Bleach's defense, at least it is necessary to do fillers for the manga to catch up, unlike Naruto where the manga is ridiculously far ahead and they still throw in filler shit.