Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 363

The only time that Hollows have entered Soul Society would be when someone who has knowledge of opening gates is present at the time. which is the same for Hueco Mundo (I'm not gonna include Anime filler and Movie). I'm assuming that going to Hell would require some sort of a special key, much like opening the dimension to where the Spirit King resides.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    When they get purified by the soul slayer they go to SS, no gates requires, and if you need a key or w/e to hell, who`s to say aizen doesnt has one? again, not saying i beleive that but is not a completelly imposible posibillity
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

When a Plus or Hollow gets purified by Soul Slayers, they ascend towards Soul Society through a gate, which Death Gods stationed there are to monitor any abnormal activity and report back. You'll need a Hell Butterfly to actually walk from Earth to Soul Society and vice versa, unlike Urahara's method of transportation, to avoid getting trapped between the gates.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Sun, 06-28-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Added additional post.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Really? didn`t knew that... still doesn`t changes the fact that Aizen COULD have come up with a transportation method to hell and send Wonderwhatever there.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well, I shall not argue any further. I really wish Kubo did delve into the aspect of Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    Well, I shall not argue any further. I really wish Kubo did delve into the aspect of Hell.
    at least that would get a majority of people back into the series assuming he doesn't just show 2 panels of story and ends it while skipping from battle to battle-.-