Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 453

Naruto Chapter 453

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 06-26-2009 at 04:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sasuke just got his ass handed to him twice by killerbee, and the raikage is even stronger than he was.

Not to mention there are 5 of them!!!

Is he really that retarded?

Sakura really needs to get her act together. Crying because of a question isn't really shinobi-like.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

and she didnt wanted to cry when she though that sasuke was dead, way back on the first arc...

I totally forgot all about Gaara being a Kage. We might get to see a Sasuke/Gaara rematch! Not to mention it would be cool to see some of the other Kages fight.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Everyone is really strong. And there is so much more involved right now. Wow, the potential is amazing...

Naruto is stronger then Sasuke...I just wanted to hear that once..

Isn't Gaara going to have access to much less chakra now that he is no longer a host? Don't all his techniques use chakra pretty heavily? Won't he be less than half as effective as he used to be? Kankuro and Temari better step their shit up if they're going to bodyguard him.

Also, I call bullshit on Naruto being more powerful than Sasuke. That's bullshit. Naruto will just cry and whine until Sasuke starts to feel bad and decides that he too is going to change his vengeful ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Isn't Gaara going to have access to much less chakra now that he is no longer a host? Don't all his techniques use chakra pretty heavily? Won't he be less than half as effective as he used to be? Kankuro and Temari better step their shit up if they're going to bodyguard him.

Also, I call bullshit on Naruto being more powerful than Sasuke. That's bullshit. Naruto will just cry and whine until Sasuke starts to feel bad and decides that he too is going to change his vengeful ways.

someones in denial naruto has been more powerful then sasuke for a whie now...

moon eye phase? isn't that just tsukiyomi?

I like the "god, you're dumb" look naruto has in page 10, priceless.

other than that, they ruined zetsu. after they ruined Sakon.

where the hell is Kisame?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I really don't see gaara being super strong now that he's lost his tailed beast.

plus, how is sasuke going to go take on all of the kages.... I can see him raping danzo, but the kage's are the strongest from each country.

And, is it my imagination, or is Kishi actually pacing the story in a way that's EXCITING? =0

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Sasuke thinks too high of himself. Im sure he thinks something like "Orochimaru defeated the 3rd and I killed Oro. So I am Kage level?"

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    where the hell is Kisame?
    Tobi sent him to capture the 8-tails.

So has Naruto turn into Oprah now? It seems like whenever someone try to explain something, Naruto will go to a phase and think to himself that he can relate or understand what the other person is going through.

On the other hand, It looks like Tobi is considering to use Sasuke as a host for "Gedo Mazo." So a final rematch of Sasuke and Naruto will be a tailed-beast match.

I was thinking about how difficult it will be for someone to finally figure out how to take out madara, but then I forgot that there was an attack that did successfully injure him...amaterasu. Sasuke's not completely defenseless against him, at least.

I wonder what syncing with the statue entails, though. I kinda figured it was an exclusive privilege of the kage clan, since the statue seems the exhibit all of the techniques of the 6 paths of pain.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Gaara, that is all.
    -----------------

I think Sasuke is being set up to fail. Tobi must surely know that their team can't kill 5 Kages.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Is he really that retarded?
    A thousand times this. Nothing Sasuke says or does makes sense anymore.

"Hey Sasuke, you're not as strong as you think you are. Even Naruto may be stronger than you.'
    "I don't care. I'm off to kill the 5 Kages all at once. Maybe if I murder them, they'll understand my pain."

But I do love that Sakura still becomes a miserable, sobbing wreck every time his name is mentioned. Poor girl is fragile.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Madara is one of the five kages....
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I wonder what syncing with the statue entails, though. I kinda figured it was an exclusive privilege of the kage clan, since the statue seems the exhibit all of the techniques of the 6 paths of pain.
    On the other hand, It looks like Tobi is considering to use Sasuke as a host for "Gedo Mazo." So a final rematch of Sasuke and Naruto will be a tailed-beast match.

I thought the statue was just the thing they used to extract the bijuus from the hosts, and the need a certain number of people to do it, which is why they need Sasuke for it, to replace the guys they lost?

Anyway, pretty cool chapter. I'm really enjoying the maturity that Naruto continues to display. And Sasuke is retarded for just deciding on a whim to try and kill the 5 kages, its not like they'll be alone either, they are all sure to have their best fighters with them. Plus, Sasuke's goals aren't political, so why should he care about the kages anyway?

Also, Tobi says Nagato's rinne tensei was supposed to be for him... that was the technique that brought everyone back to life right? I wonder if that was how Madara kept himself alive all this time, or if he meant it was precautionary to use in case something did happen to him.

Oh, and Gaara is back

wasn't the gedo manze technique the one that created the big ass statue?

the Madare - Payne chain of command seems really, really jiffy.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.