Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 115

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    My main issue with Sasuke right now is he's lost all his malice. He still doesn't speak, but when he does, it's not loaded with that elitist attitude we've seen till now. That and being indifferent (what he's doing now) are two different things.
    Maybe he has grown up? Compared to a certain other character in this series that would be excellent character development. He probably needed to calm himself down considerably for the simple reason that otherwise serving under Oro would have likely turned him into a monster (not a literal monster like Oro's filler underlings, but from an emotional point of view). Not to mention being like this (dead composed) was certainly an asset in the fight against Oro, allowing him to analyse the situation.

If you think about it, his current behavior is the kind of behavior that will help him to defeat Itachi (I think it's safe to say he still intends to do that, although he told the water guy he has big plans), instead of running after the man in a blind "I'll never forgive you!" rage like a certain other character in this series would do...

poor naruto... we forget about the level of calmness he displayed when fighting kakuzu.

i really liked this episode ... :O

maybe its because the guren and yukimaru ark was sooo damn poor .. !?

I've watched the new canon material, so I thought, let me try the last filler. It was quite ok, but I was just half paying attention. Think I'll just skip it...

I hope in the future we don't see Sasuke using his cursed seal too much, that's just one ugly mofo...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It was grey before in the Final Valley battle, is that correct? At least then it looked deathly. Now it looks like....<<fill in the blanks with something brown>>....

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I never liked his lame-ass transformation, i could tolerate it if he didnt have those fucking hand-wings... i mean come on, thats just fucking hideous <.<

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

I like the hand wings.

It's the fact that his form comes with its own makeup that annoys me.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    awman, that was a pretty awesome episode.

lol, I thought it was funny when dude was like "it's you! you're the guy from last night!". and then Suigetsu is like "he kinda acted like he knew you".

user posted image

Thanks for the link!