Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 548

One Piece Chapter 548

Binktopia - MediaFire - SendSpace - Online Viewing

Jimbei -
    Online Viewing

Very touching chapter.
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 06-25-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Bon clay:1
    Marines: 0

pretty epic.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Bon-chaaaaaaan TT___TT

Blog Entries
    Dam, Mr. 2 is too awesome

Lol at 241 escaped prisoners, there's no way the government can keep this covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Dam, Mr. 2 is too awesome.
    Indeed. He has become quite loyal to Luffy. I wouldn't mind seeing him join the crew in some capacity, if he can somehow survive that is.

Wow, that was really sad. Mr. 2 was a stand up guy. I don't see him surviving unless Blackbeard or that former warden guy intervene. What a great chapter!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Indeed. He has become quite loyal to Luffy. I wouldn't mind seeing him join the crew in some capacity, if he can somehow survive that is.
    I see him as an honorary nakama to the crew like Vivi but i don't see him joining them in their adventures

For one thing, what would his role be?

Bon Clay's dedication is ridiculous. He's helped the strawhats four times (in two of which he sacrificed himself), and the only time the strawhats really helped him out, per-se, was in their own process of escaping or accidentally.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I see him as an honorary nakama to the crew like Vivi but i don't see him joining them in their adventures

For one thing, what would his role be?
    Hhaha, ship's dancer maybe? I think Luffy might need to rethink the number of crewmates he wants. I don't remember how many people he said he wanted, but it seems that most crews have at least a dozen members or more (Whitebeard has whole fleets!) They could always use a janitor, I suppose.

I never cared for the character, but Oda managed to actually make me want him to survive and return somehow. Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Hhaha, ship's dancer maybe? I think Luffy might need to rethink the number of crewmates he wants. I don't remember how many people he said he wanted, but it seems that most crews have at least a dozen members or more (Whitebeard has whole fleets!) They could always use a janitor, I suppose.
    Luffy said he wanted 10 crewmates. I'm not sure if that includes himself or not, though.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Luffy said he wanted 10 crewmates. I'm not sure if that includes himself or not, though.
    I beleive it doesn`t the episode in wich zoro officially joined is called "the 1`st" and so on and so forth with all members (except for robin, brooke however is the 8th), as for bon clay, they became best buddies before arabasta arc, they just fought cause they had diferent bosses i guess.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    R.I.P. Bon~chan
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

No significant character dies in one piece. Bon Clay will be saved by Blackbeard.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    No significant character dies in one piece. Bon Clay will be saved by Blackbeard.

I second that.

Heh. I think he's dead too. He can't absorb the poison with his darkness, or he dies. His only hope is having such massive ambition/determination that he can live through the poisoning. That sounds pretty unlikely, considering that the Hydra's poison is strong enough to dissolve flesh (but not rubber).

Ivankov and Inazuma survived because of Ivankov's hormones, like Luffy did.

Actually, I hope Blackbeard is dead. I like the character a lot. But as I have said before, it isn't so easy to become PK. I think the manga would go up a notch in epic excellence if anybody could die at any time, even strong guys. One Piece is full of surprises. We shouldn't reject them just because they don't fit into our "rule" (nobody ever dies in One Piece), especially since Oda never promised to keep it.

For now, in my imagination, Bon~chan and Blackbeard are dead. You guys might be right, and I will ask you to not gloat. ;-)
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 06-26-2009 at 01:05 AM.

I don't think Ivankov's hormones alone could've given him that kind of recovery. Remember, even with massive willpower, it still takes 3 days to heal, and then another 2-3 to regain energy. I think Ivankov will have a story to tell which will hint at what's still to come within impel down.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    There must be a reason why Ivankov is fine while the scissors guy is all screwed up

Maybe more make up protection?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/547/12/

Look very closely at Inazuma. He's still covered in the poison. Ivankov is holding him. Magellan is saying, "But they..." (...got splattered)

I don't know guys....I get the feeling Mr. 2 is dead this time...