Thread: Bleach 225

Bleach 225

[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 225: SD
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

All I can say is, Owned! Not that it was a great episode.

I like how the General Commander is like "You're all worthless, making me come out to the frontlines!" Not a bad episode, but not so great either.

When I saw the other two Vice Captains show up, I really thought Ikkaku was gonna redeem himself and whip out his Bankai.

I can't believe the Captain Commander got involved before his Lt. did. Does that guy do ANYTHING? I thought the Captain Commander couldn't fight or his fire barrier would drop.

Man that thing spanked all of em so hard its embarrasing, the commander is right, they kinda suck :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Those 2 eps really were stretched and boring.

I hope something interresting happens quickly.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

It never ceases to amaze me how none thought to attack the three girls, all of whom only having one arm left and thus negatively unbalanced. Plus no doubt they suffer from other penalties as well like reiatsu being leaked to the gigantic monster.

SS really needs more people who would fight a bit more dirty (intelligently, that is).

I wish Zaraki was there with the rest of the SS gang, since he fights for the thrill of fighting, not just protecting stuff or whatnot.

The commander probably ordered him to Ichigo and co. just because he knew he'd go totally nuts if he was at that battlefield with so many enemies to fight, and some of em strong enough to really get him going :P

[QUOTE=DarthEnder]When I saw the other two Vice Captains show up, I really thought Ikkaku was gonna redeem himself and whip out his Bankai.
    QUOTE]

me too,but it was an interesting episode especialy the ending waiting for the next episode.

Blog Entries
    This episode sure had alot of censorship going on

But i'm really looking forward to the next episode, just to see how they'll handle a certain character's figure

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    This episode sure had alot of censorship going on
    Yeah. I'm no doctor, but I totally failed to see how Matsumoto's wound was that bad. It looked like scrapes on her skin. Kind of like she had fallen against a block of concrete. She's far too corcerned about the condition of her skin if such a thing renders her unable to fight for her life.

Good job, animators!

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    If I'm correct, no one has died in the whole Aizen arc...
    And probably in the whole show except Ichigo's mom and many bad guys.
    For some reason I even suspect Ichigo's mom to be the captain promoted to the king's squad...
    Nonetheless, all of these shinigamis seem extremely weak except maybe the commander, and five other guys including aizen. My point is that maybe this full scale battle is there to
    train lower strength shinigamis and at the same time cleaning some demons...
    My 2 cents

EDIT:
    Well in the aizen arc, everyone from the concil (or whatever this chamber's name) has been killed...

But the idea remains. eventhough it would be an incredible stretch and incredibly slow development.
    Last edited by David75; Thu, 06-25-2009 at 04:46 AM.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75
    For some reason I even suspect Ichigo's mom to be the captain promoted to the king's squad...
    Heh, what makes you think that? Ichigo's mom is just a normal human.

Heh, in the manga she gets a very large portion of her torso ripped off... Which is what he looks at between his fingers.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

I get the feeling this show would be alot better if they didnt censor all this crap, i don't read the manga but i actually feel im missing out

A hundred episodes from now they will all be fighting with wooden swords. Just wait.

Blog Entries
    Basically she got owned just like in the anime only instead of a flesh wound the chimera took most of her chest out. Of course the boobs resisted the attack, they're better than body armor

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page008.html

looks like a good way to get rid of that mid section belly fat and those love handles. She seems a little hollow inside, though--only skin deep.

Yeah.... would require some seriously magical superhealing to fix that, she should be dead within seconds of that hit with a wound like that o.O