Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 361

Bleach Chapter 361

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 06-12-2009 at 04:53 AM.

Stark's release looks awesome. Apparently he has guns now.

Awesome indeed. Looks like he has a scope on his eye as well.

I don't see how a sword is going to beat a gun. Maybe his bankai is a bullet-proof vest? But I actually think he might have 2 bankais (the second will be a surprise) because he has two swords.

Hmm, I honestly did not expect Lilynette to be Stark's weapon. But those guns look pretty promising, so I await the next chapter to see the fight... hopefully.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

at least that clears out the "loneliness" thing.

I'm too bombed about the rocket launcher to care that he took out the guns.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    so, soi-fong has got a bazooka for a bankai, and #1 espada has dual soul pistols... what has bleach come to?

can't wait to see the 2 twin blade bankais next week

I think Kubo noticed how awesome Soul Eater is.

Jesus Christ I guess #2 and #3 are gone for good. Didn't Aizen originally say he wouldn't have to lift a finger? But i don't see how that would be the case since the Espada have been royally worthless as villains.

God I hope after #1 gets put down for good Aizen pulls a twist revealing that all of these fights have been just an illusion created by his shikai so as to gauge the current fighting capability of the Gotei 13 and all the espada are just fine.

Honestly I'm rooting for them at this point because they seem to be the ones who have the odds stacked against them.

Blog Entries
    A whole chapter for 1 release... simply amazing

Im still expecting Barragan and Halibel to break out of their predicaments. They we can have the Vaizards show up to kick both Shinigami and Arrancar.

Stark must live. His character is just too awesome... and they better not kill off Lilynette.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Im still expecting Barragan and Halibel to break out of their predicaments. They we can have the Vaizards show up to kick both Shinigami and Arrancar.
    I am too, but i'm not sure if the Vaizard card will be played just yet

He took off his pink robe ... release already! Haha, I always knew he was pretty strong (I mean he is one of the more experienced Captains) but I'm curious what his bankai is.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    J
    God I hope after #1 gets put down for good Aizen pulls a twist revealing that all of these fights have been just an illusion created by his shikai so as to gauge the current fighting capability of the Gotei 13 and all the espada are just fine.

Honestly I'm rooting for them at this point because they seem to be the ones who have the odds stacked against them.

I would not be surprised to see that this was all some illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    I would not be surprised to see that this was all some illusion.
    Lol, that's too good of an idea for Kubo to ever use

No, it's just shitty enough for him to come up with. People have been joking about it for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    Jesus Christ I guess #2 and #3 are gone for good. Didn't Aizen originally say he wouldn't have to lift a finger? But i don't see how that would be the case since the Espada have been royally worthless as villains.
    I agree that they've been awful villains, for the most part (#5 and 10 seemed worse, I guess). As far as I can tell, they are just soldiers following orders and are protecting themselves from soul society. I'm mean, just look at Nel, she was always a "nice" hollow.

I posted this in 360 by accident, damnit,

Oh snap! A lobo, he's zombie hunting!

\My shattered fibula is no longer in pain, hooray!
    \\ I can spend time online instead of lying down
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Am I the only one who thinks this new fight is going to be awesome. Both in the way it'll be written and the fight itself? I mean, with giving Stark guns, Kubo is literally giving Kyoraku the ability to dodge bullets. Making him possibly the strongest captain involved in a fight in a while, and strongest right now not counting old man Yamamoto. The set up wasn't that bad either. Stark explained well, released, Kyoraku knew what was coming, threw his coat off, released, and is ready to fight.

This is going to be epic.