Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 451

Naruto Chapter 451

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 06-12-2009 at 04:30 AM.

I bet Sasuke will kill Danzou and Tsunade will get her position as Hokage back.

Danzou is probably Tobi, so I doubt it. It looks like Sasuke will get there and fight with Naruto now, though.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Danzou is probably Tobi, so I doubt it.
    Is he now? i wonder who will be Tobi next week...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

well, good luck with that.
    the fact that the cloud village sent that request means they admit it'll be impossible for them to deal with Sasuke on their own.
    The leaf doesn't have any ninjas that's able to fight evenly with Sasuke (aside from Naruto... maybe Yamato?), and the other villages wouldn't be so stupid to stick their precious ninjas into this wormhole of troubles.

so, Inari makes a comeback, it's a sure sign that something big is going to happen.

edit: fixed something

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Kakashi can definitly deal with Sasuke, if only for the reason he was nominated as Hokage.
    Also don't forget how killer-bee nearly one-shotted sasuke twice, if it wasn't for karin and juugo his ass was toast. Using mangekyou 3 times has already started to affect him.
    People need to stop overrating Sasuke, especially now that he has lost the curse seal and Oro's healing.
    Kyuubi and Sage Naruto are far beyond him and Kakashi is just hax.
    -----------------

The final panel hardly hit home as anything shocking as it was a decision that should have been made over three years ago.

I see Danzou, in his likely very short reign, desensitizing the care bear village of Konoha. And, for that, I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    They'll just get Yamato to give them wooden mansions in the meantime while they rebuild.
    Jackpot! But I really meant it as a joke.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I laughed when I saw that. Didnt know that it came from you, but remembered reading it.

I liked that Inari came back. That is cool to have older characters return! Not a big surprise chapter though. I like how Naruto is growing still though. Actually thinking about things.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Yeah, Naruto is about to get real serious. Having to dispatch Sasuke means he might have to go up against his own villiage in order to protect him. But it might make sense since he will have to fight sasuke anyways...

Interesting...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    The final panel hardly hit home as anything shocking as it was a decision that should have been made over three years ago.

I see Danzou, in his likely very short reign, desensitizing the care bear village of Konoha. And, for that, I like him.
    Agreed

I'm starting to think if he's the right guy for the job afterall

LOL.
    Psyke... you rock.

The chapter itself felt very dull. I don't see how Tazuna could have gotten to Konoha FROM Wave in less than a chapter. Specially since it doesn't even seem time has passed for the ninja had just been informed Danzou was the new Hokage... position he got just a while after Naruto returned from talking with Pain.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    The chapter itself felt very dull. I don't see how Tazuna could have gotten to Konoha FROM Wave in less than a chapter. Specially since it doesn't even seem time has passed for the ninja had just been informed Danzou was the new Hokage... position he got just a while after Naruto returned from talking with Pain.
    Well naruto and all the other had already recovered from their wounds, so some time must have passed between the time Danzou traveled to wherever that council was and came back

It is kind if ironic that Sasuke's actions sort of justify the order to wipe out the Uchiha clan due to there capacity for growth.

Im praying the "WE HAVE A PROBLEM" is the konoha fodder spotting sasuke and gang. I cant stand danzou he has no soul to him, watching him get a hard on every time he says Im hokage is weak enough the first time idk if I can keep it up, but Im sure danzou can! giggity

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Im praying the "WE HAVE A PROBLEM" is the konoha fodder spotting sasuke and gang. I cant stand danzou he has no soul to him, watching him get a hard on every time he says Im hokage is weak enough the first time idk if I can keep it up, but Im sure danzou can! giggity
    I thought that the problem was the news of Danzou becoming the Hokage. It looked like he was running in to tell them something. Could be Sasuke though I suppose.

I know there are about a billion other things going on right now, but it seems like Naruto would have found some time to talk to Sakura or Kakashi about his father. At least to ask Kakashi if he knew or something. The old Naruto would have already found a chance to brag.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceaprion
    I know there are about a billion other things going on right now, but it seems like Naruto would have found some time to talk to Sakura or Kakashi about his father. At least to ask Kakashi if he knew or something. The old Naruto would have already found a chance to brag.
    That and the fact that the whole Hinata issue hasn't been dealt with yet is kind of annoying

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    What Hinata issue? Naruto seems to have rejected her.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Isn't the Hokage supposed to be really strong? Danzo is a cripple with one eye. Either he was like the strongest ninja alive before his accident, or the council has made a grave mistake. I mean, of course he can be an administrator (good luck doing all that paperwork with one hand!), but if it ever came down to protecting the village, all he could do is order people to do stuff. If someone were to attack, could Danzo fight them off?