Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Episode 404

AWESOME!!!!!!!

it felt like i was watching 1 hour long movie
    and it will get only get more epic from here.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Blog Entries
    No torrent? Direct download sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    Damn you're fast.
    You new here?

ACSF 720p

HD - MegaUpload

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    No torrent? Direct download sucks
    Not yet.
    Last edited by Marik; Sun, 06-07-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Awesome ep. I'm glad it covered as much as it did...
    The previews were also quite dramatic.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

So freaking badass. Rayleigh can hit Logia users. The real Kuma is here. And Zoro is outta there!

Sooooooooooooooooo Fuuuuuuuuckin Goooooooood!!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    The real Kuma is here. And Zoro is outta there!
    Yes, where indeed did Zoro go? That's the biggest question. We don't actually know where Kuma has been sending people, or if it's even one place. Maybe it's a specific place (a prison, perhaps), maybe not. He's kind of a hard to figure out fellow.

Though Zoro might as well just be a few hundred meters away.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Yes, where indeed did Zoro go? That's the biggest question. We don't actually know where Kuma has been sending people, or if it's even one place. Maybe it's a specific place (a prison, perhaps), maybe not. He's kind of a hard to figure out fellow.

Though Zoro might as well just be a few hundred meters away.
    And just how does the ability to repel everything grant instant teleportation? ( Without killing the subject in the process )

I also wonder how his "If you went on vacation where would you like to go?" question fits in all this.

Yeah, that line always led me to believe that he could send people wherever he wanted to.

So maybe he just sent Zoro somewhere else on the Archapelego. Or maybe he sent him straight to marine prison.

I'm sure wherever he got sent though is probably a step up from getting kicked by Kizaru though.

"If you went on vacation where would you like to go?"
    Hmm I can't check 'cause I deleted the episode but wasn't there a tropical island in the preview for next week or something? Might of just been Shabaody though.

Kuma might as well send him all the way to east blue, middle of ocean, uninhabitable island. Spin the globe and found out.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

apart from his quirky ability hes a bit of enigma is kuma, and im not so sure he will end up as a bad guy in the end.

1st we have the way he has twice now spared somone in the strawhat crew, first off he allows the crew to go free for unknown reasons really and second he stops the px1 from killing zoro, maybe he landed the finishing blow himself but his catchline leads me to believe not.

2nd we have his reaction to the strawhats, hes calm, collective, and relativley none physical, he doesnt flip out or even seem to detest the strawhats in general.

it will be interesting when we find out his backstory but i have a feeling he will end up being a good guy.

Well he's clearly not a bad guy. Just like I Smoker and Ao Kiji are not bad guys. They're trying to protect the world from evil pirates, and I don't think any of them think the Strawhats are actually evil. But they have their orders, so when they get told to take out the Strawhats, they have to do it.

if your right tho darth i wonder how one piece will end up going.. i mean if the admirals (kizaru seems pretty similar to kiji in the little we have seen of him) desert the marines and some of the sichibukai (we know for a fact blackbeard isnt really for the government since the day kuma said about the balance of power tipping too far, and we think kuma isnt a badguy per se, also moria showed ambitions to still become the pirate king...) will also go, then who will the marines be left with? an army of px-X's? perhaps thats the reason for vegapunks weapons, to make the marines more self reliant i mean look how much stronger spandam got because of his sword...

Kizaru attitude doesn't seem to be anything like Aokiji. Despite his laid back attitude, he seems to be cold hearted and ruthless with an indiscriminate attitude towards pirates being evil.

Wow... simply wow... this episode was fantastic.

Everything just went to hell for the Straw Hats.

Rayleigh is badass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chambers
    it will be interesting when we find out his backstory but i have a feeling he will end up being a good guy.
    Wasn't his nickname Kuma the terrible or something? I remember something about him being known by his ruthlessness back in his pirate days

Also, the animation in this episode was superb

Wasn't his nickname Kuma the terrible or something? I remember something about him being known by his ruthlessness back in his pirate days

Also, the animation in this episode was superb
    Kuma the tyrant
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07