Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 450

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    wait, guys, what exactly is Killabee's current situation?

Madara sent Sasuke to capture him, which he did, right? but now Sasuke and team Hawk are on their way to Konoha, so they obviously don't have him. But now Kisame is being sent to get him? so.. what did Sasuke do with him? is Kisame going to get him from Sasuke? but wouldn't Sasuke meet up with Madara and just give killabee to him? .. i'm not understanding this situation...

edit:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/

right there, Sasuke hands Madara Killabee. so what does Kisame have to do exactly?
    Last edited by Pandadice; Sat, 06-06-2009 at 11:36 PM.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    wait, guys, what exactly is Killabee's current situation?

Madara sent Sasuke to capture him, which he did, right? but now Sasuke and team Hawk are on their way to Konoha, so they obviously don't have him. But now Kisame is being sent to get him? so.. what did Sasuke do with him? is Kisame going to get him from Sasuke? but wouldn't Sasuke meet up with Madara and just give killabee to him? .. i'm not understanding this situation...

edit:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/

right there, Sasuke hands Madara Killabee. so what does Kisame have to do exactly?
    It was a fake one the real one is still out there.

Beat me to it. I was trying to find the chapter
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/11/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/12/
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

if danzou doesn't get killed by sasuke if see naruto kicking his ass out

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Ah, tyvm... I was wondering about that too because I just remember that Sasuke caught him. Didn't remember the tentacle part ^^

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Madara sent pain to get the 9 tails, Danzou killed that frog so that Naruto wouldn`t come back and thus pain can`t get the 9 tails. /end argument

And yeah, you're right on that point. I thought I had pointed that out yesterday, but I guess I forgot to submit it, because I don't see my post anywhere.

I think its just the mystery and shadiness of the characters; us knowing so little about them, that is causing people to theorize that Madara and Danzou are one and the same (and I guess Danzou's eye being bandaged also). But their actions thus far really don't coincide.

Madara seems to be out to destroy Konoha, while Danzou really does want to make it stronger. Danzou's loyalty to Konoha is not what is in question, its his methods.

I suppose anything is possible. But hopefully we will see Madara "attending to other matters" next chapter, which should certainly put an end to the argument.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_RNG
    It was a fake one the real one is still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    ahhhh right right, of course, my bad. awman, this is gonna be awesome. Killa bee is lightning, right? he's gonna tear Kisame up. it'll be sweet.

user posted image

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    ahhhh right right, of course, my bad. awman, this is gonna be awesome. Killa bee is lightning, right? he's gonna tear Kisame up. it'll be sweet.
    When was it mentioned that the 8-tail jinchuriki was of the lightning element?
    Last edited by Archangel; Sun, 06-07-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yep, he indeed uses the lightning element

I was wrong
    Last edited by Archangel; Sun, 06-07-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: So the idiot below will understand what i'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I stand corrected
    Odd...... Didn't you read the chapter in that link? Wut part of the water-boy saying "I'm weak against lightning attack" didn't you understand? Just clear the confusion in that pic if u are confused its killer-B attacking water-boy.