Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 450

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Chapter 450

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 06-05-2009 at 09:08 AM.

I think that everyone called this one.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

I know last time I mentioned this it was considered a ridiculuos idea by some here but this chapter really has me thinking that Danzou is Madara again.
    Last edited by Tyreal; Fri, 06-05-2009 at 07:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    I know last time I mentioned this it was considered a ridiculuos idea by some here but this chapter really has me thinking that Danzou is Madara again.
    Yay we're back to this

Seeing how the 4th identified Tobi from Akatsuki as "the one with the mask" instead of as Madara, that leads me to believe yet again that he is only using the name of Madara to accomplish whatever agenda he has

As you said, this chapter does seem to point in the direction of Danzou again

Whatever his real identity is, i can at least congratulate Kishi on making at least this mystery so interesting to try and guess.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I thought it was a good chapter until the very end. IT IS DECDIDED! that just seemed like a rushed decision to me.

I'm a little confused about the new charactors. I thought alot of things were wrapping up and pretty sure i haven't seen them before.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    I'm a little confused about the new charactors. I thought alot of things were wrapping up and pretty sure i haven't seen them before.
    They're not really new, we just haven't seen them much. They're visiting from the Cloud Village, in order to get Konoha to help recover Killabee and destroy Akatsuki.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Why would Konoha care about the secret mission between Hanzou and Danzou? Roots was originally sanctioned with the explicit intention of doing things within the shadows for the sake of the village. Its not like he was betraying Konoha by helping the Rain village.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The leaders of the country sure didn't give it alot of thought about choosing a successor. Or ad groundrules that when Tsunade wakens from her coma that she'd be reinstated again instead of making Danzou the 6th. They should have just made him temporary regent.

I still think they should have plans ready who would succeed her before something happened to her, every country this day has a vice-president or something similar who can take over if needed.
    I'm only drinking on days beginning with a T, tuesday, thursday, today, tomorrow, thaturday, thunday

It's like they're all gathering to choose the next pope, but then they decide voting would take too long, and that they'll miss the great feast for naruto's victory, so they just give the title to the first guy who's willing to take it (assuming he'll follow the footsteps of the previous hokages and die prematurely).

Other than that, doesn't anybody remember that while the village was under attack, and other people were sacrificing their lives, Danzo hid in a hole. don't they remember that?
    it's still beyond me how the politics in naruto work, since in every decent military organization, danzou and his crowed of scared-shitless-piss-their-pants men would be executioned (sp?).

as for the new cloud guys. I've got a feeling that Kishimonto is outsourcing their dialog, it's way too funny to be real.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Other than that, doesn't anybody remember that while the village was under attack, and other people were sacrificing their lives, Danzo hid in a hole. don't they remember that?
    The village was most likely too chaotic to call for Danzou - especially if Tsunade was already on patrol. I am quite doubtful that anyone would stop to ponder the whereabouts of Danzou while evacuating civilians, fighting the Pain bodies and fleeing for their lives have more prioritization.

I wonder how high ranking Shikato is to be there with the three elders. Why not someone like Hiashi? And on the matter... why was there an ANBU sitting among them?
    ANBU is directed under the Hokage and it does make sense for a representative to be there to hear who they are going to serve.

The leaders of the country sure didn't give it alot of thought about choosing a successor. Or ad groundrules that when Tsunade wakens from her coma that she'd be reinstated again instead of making Danzou the 6th. They should have just made him temporary regent.
    While the temporary regent does sound more practical than appointing Hokage, it just seems that there is someone readily available to take the job who fits the specifications and requirements of being Hokage (as Death BOO Z has said). Danzou has been the leader of Roots and/or ANBU, he has a seat on the Council, is elderly mature and is presumably strong (though, we have not seen the extent to this). Truly, there is no better candidate than Danzou at this point in time. Because really, on the Naruto-universe stage, a village without a Kage is likely to be susceptible to attacks (especially during an anarchic period with Akatsuki posing a threat). You really cannot trust other villages to keep their promises and not betray Konoha for their own benefit.

How was the the destruction of the village partially Tsunade's fault? Wth kind of shit is that!? That old bitch needs to die!
    The Hokage is the figurehead of Konoha and the Fire Country. If there's an attack on the village, it is the Hokage's duty to defend the village from intruders (see Gaara and Deidara). Because she could not eliminate Pain quickly enough to prevent damage to the village (people died...but later were subsequently revived), she becomes a prominent scapegoat. For example, when the general populace typically blames someone for the American's presence in Iraq, fingers start pointing to former US President George W. Bush, not at the other lesser-known and influential people behind that might have caused it.

I sense a Sasuke/Naruto team up in the end to destroy this 'new' Konoha being formed and rescuing it to make the old one. Danzou will no doubt be revealed to the driving force behind the Uchiha's destruction, which will get Sasuke on board. And Naruto just needs an excuse to fight alongside Sasuke and not against him.
    Sadly, that is what I think will happen as well.
    Last edited by enkoujin; Fri, 06-05-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Man, I can't wait until they find out that Danzou killed Naruto's communication frog. I would love to see Naruto kick his ass for that. Sadly, that probably won't happen because he's being set up as fodder for Sasuke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Man, I can't wait until they find out that Danzou killed Naruto's communication frog. I would love to see Naruto kick his ass for that.
    Actually i would say that was the only good thing the mofo did during the whole confrontation, since he had no idea Naruto had such fucking haxx at that point

Then again he probably did it to make Tsunade look weak, not to look out for the village's jinchuriki

Naruto should just tell Shikato what Nagato told him. That he became Pain when Danzou tried to betray Konoha by joining with Hanzou.

I smell revolution coming in Konoha. Just not the way we expected (Danzou killing Tsunade)

I wonder how high ranking Shikato is to be there with the three elders. Why not someone like Hiashi? And on the matter... why was there an ANBU sitting among them?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Naruto should just tell Shikato what Nagato told him. That he became Pain when Danzou tried to betray Konoha by joining with Hanzou.

I smell revolution coming in Konoha. Just not the way we expected (Danzou killing Tsunade)

i agree i think naruto will tell them, then the whole "the village loves naruto" will fade away and no one who isn't close to him will believe naruto, and shikamaru's dad will die...

How can Tobi be Danzou if we just saw both of them in different places at the same time? I really think that Tobi is Madara, and Danzou is Danzou. Nothing more, nothing less.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

I sense a Sasuke/Naruto team up in the end to destroy this 'new' Konoha being formed and rescuing it to make the old one. Danzou will no doubt be revealed to the driving force behind the Uchiha's destruction, which will get Sasuke on board. And Naruto just needs an excuse to fight alongside Sasuke and not against him.

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    How can Tobi be Danzou if we just saw both of them in different places at the same time? I really think that Tobi is Madara, and Danzou is Danzou. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Not that I support or oppose the theory of Tobi/Danzou but I think it is still at least plausible. Consider Tobi's apparent phase shifting/dimensional powers (escaping Amaterasu flames) as well as the Fourth setting the precedent for ninja's being able to summon themselves to other locations. It could be that Tobi/Danzou can teleport himself between Konoha and the Akatsuki hideout with ease (there's no direct evidence of course, I'm just saying it's plausible).

It would have taken time for the ninja called to the meeting with the Daimyo to get from Konoha to wherever the capital of the Fire country is (assuming all good ninja can't just teleport wherever they want of course). Zetsu's method of travel/projection though plants seems to let him move much faster than the average ninja running somewhere so he could have returned to the hideout and informed Tobi/Danzou of what happened as the Konoha ninja were on the move. Then Tobi/Danzou would just have to teleport himself to the capital and act like he was somewhere else when he heard the call and got there on his own.

@RyougaZell: Hiashi was stated as being out of the village by the guy who was guarding Hinata when Pain attacked.

Anyway, this was kind of predictable though I thought he might at least man up and kill Tsunade rather than putting her on a bus with the coma trick. With Tsunade in a coma she can come back to fill the power vacuum left after Naruto and co. and/or Sasuke and co. kick Danzou's ass and/or reveal some dark secret about what he's done to 'protect Konoha' and he is no longer able to stay Hokage.

And so Palpatine becomes emperor. Bring on the rebel forces.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

well, id say that this way the perfect way to wrap up this arc. im glad kishimoto didnt puss out on danzou this time like he did at the end of the sai/sasuke arc. omoi and karui are a roit, and i cant wait for kisame versus killer bee.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh shit, this shit just got real.

Danzou, the one who secluded himself from the very village he is now presiding over as Hokage, has been chosen over Kakashi, the very ninja who gave his life for Konoha and is the sole surviving student of Naruto's father and teacher of Naruto himself, Konoha's new darling.

This is going to be so fucking epic. Civil War, here we come! West side, west side!

Kishimoto:

You're good.

Danzou will stand directly in Naruto's way to world peace by propping up his extremist views on international relations.

Shikamaru's father will now be targeted by Danzou for his blatant cockblocking, causing Shikamaru to fuck a motherfucker up or two in retaliation.

Oh, my God.

These are exciting times!

By the way, I hate how Naruto didn't even acknowledge Hinata after being welcomed back into the village he couldn't save in the first place. Motherfucker needs to remember that Hinata was the one that he didn't need to compete with Sasuke over. You don't marry the one you love, you marry the one who loves you. Simple gangsta 101 shit right there, and he can't even get that right.