Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 449

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    So, is Naruto going to change Sasuke now, too?
    I think all of us already knew the answer the day Sasuke left.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    whoa, you guys really called it with Pain doing some deus ex machina to put things back to normal. but, at least he didn't fix the city. so that's something i guess....

I kinda wonder, if he was planning that from the start, why didn't he "kill off" more characters? or like, at least actually "kill off" Hinata, in stead of showing that she's perfectly fine the next chapter...

awman, i hope Konan gets more page time.

finally back to team.. are they Hawk now or Snake? man, seems like forever since we've seen them...

I don't think Sasuke is gonna fight Naruto when he gets back.. it just seems strange that they'd fight. it's be completely uncalled for, and unprovoked. I can't see a reason Sasuke would want to fight Naruto, and after Naruto's now figured out his whole love over hate ideology, I don't see him instigating a fight with Sasuke. and after the entire city is crushed to ruble.. i just absolutely cannot see Naruto still doing the whole "Sasssssssssukeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! i'm bringing you back to Konoha!!!!! *charges with rasengan*" type of thing.. that'd just seem stupid and pointless at this point. I mean, it's like we've had all this character development, and Naruto's maturing, so I just really can't see it happening. Though sasuke is going after the village elders.. I wonder who exactly he's going after? the adviser people i'd assume.. wonder if he's going to attack Tsunade? maybe then, maybe if he attacked Tsunade then Naruto and him would fight. but does anyone actually even like or want to protect the old adviser people?

Maybe Sasuke will kill them, and then Danzo will take over the city somehow, and we can go in that totalitarian direction that I really want the city to go in.

user posted image

Since everyone is brought back to life apparently, there's still one thing that bugs me. I'm sure there's people being killed due to injury instead of soul sucking.

And while i think it is possible to bring back people to life wouldn't they just die again due to the massive injury they're supposed to have died from? Unless Pain is also the ultimate healer all of a sudden, which is very well possible but still. They only said he had control of life and death.
    I'm only drinking on days beginning with a T, tuesday, thursday, today, tomorrow, thaturday, thunday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    I think all of us already knew the answer the day Sasuke left.
    Some of us still hoped the cheesiness would end by the time that happened

I think no matter how you look at it, Sasuke will never return to Konoha. Whether he dies or lives, the path he chose to take doesn't end with him returning to the good ol' days with Naruto and the gang. It's more than likely that he will create his own village to resurrect the Uchiha clan and become an ally of Konoha with Naruto as the Hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo
    I think no matter how you look at it, Sasuke will never return to Konoha. Whether he dies or lives, the path he chose to take doesn't end with him returning to the good ol' days with Naruto and the gang. It's more than likely that he will create his own village to resurrect the Uchiha clan and become an ally of Konoha with Naruto as the Hokage.
    Yep, right after swearing to avenge his brother (whom he killed) no matter what. So far Sasuke proves himself to be one big giant tool that instantly believes whatever he is told, so i wouldn't be surprise if he rejoin the village and everyone immediately forgives and accept him back so they can all live as one big happy ninja family.

At this point, i'm pretty convinced that Jiraiya will miraculously come back to life and save Naruto's ass at the right moment only to reveal that Nagato brought him back to life too. Oh and the 3rd will come crawling out of his grave any second now while yelling "SURPRISE". While we're at it, why not let Orochimaru come back to life too so everyone can forgives him because all of the evil things he had done was due to his rough childhood with no parents.

Cept Oro isn't dead, he is just trapped in genjutsu hell.
    -----------------

when he emerges from kabuto we're sure to see an epic battle, cant imagine kishi letting him get owned again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darky
    Since everyone is brought back to life apparently, there's still one thing that bugs me. I'm sure there's people being killed due to injury instead of soul sucking.

And while i think it is possible to bring back people to life wouldn't they just die again due to the massive injury they're supposed to have died from? Unless Pain is also the ultimate healer all of a sudden, which is very well possible but still. They only said he had control of life and death.
    The big head that resurrected everyone is the same that resurrected the fallen pain bodies. Remember how it turned that dismantled cyborg pain back to whole? It can treat physical injuries unrelated to soul-sucking. Now the real question is: If Hinata was to remain untreated by the head because she wasn't dead during the big resurrection, would she still be able to die afterward from the injuries? Obviously it won't happen...but I think I'd feel shafted if I got screwed over cause I didn't die right away.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah, probably. I see the big head as a summons of a Shinigami, like Sandaime and Yondaime did. Presumably under a different sort of contract, to a different Shinigami. That is to say, Pein only had control over a Shinigami, and can't stop the others.

Speculation, I guess. But it's not unfounded.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    The big head that resurrected everyone is the same that resurrected the fallen pain bodies. Remember how it turned that dismantled cyborg pain back to whole? It can treat physical injuries unrelated to soul-sucking. Now the real question is: If Hinata was to remain untreated by the head because she wasn't dead during the big resurrection, would she still be able to die afterward from the injuries? Obviously it won't happen...but I think I'd feel shafted if I got screwed over cause I didn't die right away.
    ahaha, what a great point. that'd be so funny to see used.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    ahaha, what a great point. that'd be so funny to see used.
    Its exactly what we are going to see with Tsunade.

Tsunade will be incapacitated for a good while but will still be alive. Maybe this is the opportunity Danzou is looking for and make a bid to become the sixth hokage.

I see Danzou becoming Hokage soon. Personally I think Danzou will take this chance to launch a surprise coup and take over the village. Tsunade (or some other central character) will probably sacrifice herself in order to allow a few of the people who were loyal to her to escape. Naruto of course included in this few people. Once Danzou becomes the sixth hokage Konoha will become a millitary state under martial law. The people of the village will be treated horribily and more or less forced to rebuild the village in record time.

Sasuke will arrive at Konoha after construction of the village is well on the way and the people have grown to despise Danzou and the elders that are viewed as supporting him. Sasuke will kill/assasinate Danzou and free the village, thus the villagers forgive him for his past wrong doings.

While all this is going on Naruto and his band of merry fugitives will probably be plotting/hiding out with either the Rain and/or the Sand in order to take out more Akatsuki members or remove Danzou from his position as sixth hokage. It's also possible that he will travel to some other large ninja countries that have yet to be seen much of on some sort of mission to help restore peace, I'll admit that I'm having trouble predicting what Naruto and co will do during this part of the story, but nevertheless it will help to tie up the ending.

Anyway eventually Madara will make his move or be forced to make his move by Naruto and Co. Sasuke will realize that Madara was manipulating him. So Sasuke and Naruto will kiss and make up and then procced to beat the crap out of Madara somehow finally giving peace to the Naruto world. Oh I almost forgot to mention the special power up given to Naruto by Itachi, that will come into play during the fight with Madara as some sort of Sharingan counter. However since it was intended to be used on Sasuke it wont be as effective on Madara thus making the fight more interesting and the reason why Sasuke AND Naruto need to team up to beat him.

I do see Danzou making a move and Sasuke coming back in time to take him out. With the help of Naruto.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense