Thread: Bleach 221

The match-ups for these fights are clearly meant for each other... almost too well. It was a slow episode, but it was decently made. It clearly could have been better, but now, I'm more interested in Stark versus Ukitake/Kyōraku, though.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

ya, decent ep, but i hope they wont show like 4-5 fights at once jumping between them, thats kinda annoying, unless those fights end fast and they get on to the big guns :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Matsumoto's fight was hilarious in a miserable way: She used more time explaining the limits and potential of her special attack to the enemy than actually attacking them. I mean, she barely scraped one arrancar's hand, and she was all excited already. She needs a bankai to defeat those three losers unless she can show a lot better performance than this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Matsumoto's fight was hilarious in a miserable way: She used more time explaining the limits and potential of her special attack to the enemy than actually attacking them. I mean, she barely scraped one arrancar's hand, and she was all excited already. She needs a bankai to defeat those three losers unless she can show a lot better performance than this.
    I'd be more inclined to the possibility of backup. I mean, look at all the lieutenants who aren't fighting anyone right now.

Ukitake/Kyoraku ... even them having tea is awesome.Put some stark and fight into this and shazam. The pain train is coming.

I'm really liking Stark.

Other than that, not much else to say. I'm surprised Soi Fon isn't fighting Hallibel.

I'm really hoping some of the good guys don't live through this arc, there's too damn many characters in Bleach.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    IOther than that, not much else to say. I'm surprised Soi Fon isn't fighting Hallibel.
    They're so similar that it would probably create a flaw in the space time continuum

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I'm really hoping some of the good guys don't live through this arc, there's too damn many characters in Bleach.
    Yeah, i wish Kubo cared more about quality than quantity

Matsumoto's shikai is exactly like Byakuya's except the color!!

I guess that the same goes for Rukia's and Boy Captain's..

While the basic effects of their swords are extremely similar it's the application and the power behind the attacks that makes them different. Matsumoto's cloud seems to be able to cover a larger area than Byakuya's shikai cloud, but I have a feeling that her's can't cut nearly as deeply or move as fast.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Mon, 06-01-2009 at 11:51 AM.

When Matsumoto first uses her shikai, earlier in the series, I thought her dispersed sword particles are almost invisible, making it different from byakuya's sakura petals.

But as you've said, now its a just a matter of the difference in power, speed and refinement between the two.

has filler ended? i stopped watching after the episodes which showed the past and the beginning of aizen's ambitions. if so what epsode should i start on. im tired of bleach switching back and forth to filler/real story so often >.<.

Yea, the fillers have ended for now. You should start on episode 215 for the next arc.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.