Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 357

Bleach Chapter 357

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

here is it on one manga
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/357/

Barragan's aging powers are retarded and Halibel is pretty dam powerful as well
    my guess is the Visoreds are going to come in and save all their asses

That is sure a slow, but painful way of dying to age. Other that than, I laugh at Toushirou underestimating Halibel, only to get three-folds back to him. Lets see what he can do now.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Barragan is just the grim reaper--might as well give him a scythe, too. I wonder if this chick will get her arm back.

Anyway, Halibel is fighting a guy that makes ice and she is around a lot of cold water, yet she doesn't appear to be cold at all, if you know what I mean; this is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    I wonder if this chick will get her arm back.
    Most likely. Hachigen's powers are similar to Orihime's, as he has stated so himself. Once he arrives there, almost all of the "fatal" wounds will be completely restored to normal.

Fucking idiotic Kubo. He can't keep Hitsugaya's arm off, but he goes and cuts off SoiFongs. Bah.

I guess no one's dying, then, probably. But if it did happen, who of the people fighting would you want to go away most? I pick Soi Fong & Oomaeda Marechiyo; I never really liked either of these characters much, and her Bankai seems very lame.

We did not see Soifon's Bankai yet, to my knowledge.

I thought that silly poke you twice thing was it. If not, she might not be so lame after all.

That was her Shikai. We've yet to see her Bankai, which should be coming up very soon.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    That`s her shikai, i bet the fight is gonna end with Soi Fong bankaing her way out or the Shinigami leader guy will fight Barragan... i can picture it now... "Your power is useless on me... for i am... ALREADY OLD!!!!!"
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

That would be a great fight, an "age-off"--may the oldest man win.

Quote Originally Posted by chessmaster
    That`s her shikai, i bet the fight is gonna end with Soi Fong bankaing her way out or the Shinigami leader guy will fight Barragan... i can picture it now... "Your power is useless on me... for i am... ALREADY OLD!!!!!"
    That is so frikkin hilarous! I'd laugh if that happened kinda like how you can suddenly get 10x stronger if you used both your hands to hold your zanpakto....... Oh

Well what the heck, people seem to be on a roll with predictions, like Yammy as espada 0

yeah, did we ever live to see that part to the end?

anyways. page 5, does anyone else think that the shoes Barragan wears look a little stupid? having a slight heel and an upwards pointy top? weird.

I'm hoping for a non-retarded ending to this battle, I can't see how, but just maybe Kubo will do something that doesn't nullify this entire concept.

Toshiru vs hot-water-lady... didn't we see a similar battle (ice-vs-water) back in the days of recca? how did it end over there? anyways, Toshiru is an idiot not to realize this earlier, and the lady still has the trump card of 'sacrifice' to power up on.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    I'm not expecting much out of her bankai after this statement regarding her 2-hit kill ability

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/333/13/

It's probably just a powered up version of her shikai

I don't know, but that ability seems way too powerful for a subordinate to have. If you can basically drain vitality from anything near you, then I would think you would run shit without question.

If Kubo wants to keep giving Hitsugaya all of these panels, why not power up his damn Bankai or just general fighting ability? He's so fucking weak it's ridiculous. His Bankai looks cool, but he hasn't shown anything special with it yet. He can make ice with his Shikai already. Big deal.

I'm curious as to what Soi Fon's Bankai would be too. She better not to turn into a butterfly or something stupid. I would puke all over the ceiling if that happened.

theoretically, couldn't Yoshizune's (sp?) trick of negating attacks by using the exact amount of reiki (or whatever they call energy) do the trick here?
    like what Uruhara did with yammy's cero a when they kidnapped Inoue (or before they did that).

I know it'll never happen, of course, story progression and such reasons couldn't allow it.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Reading the chapter I thought to myself that possibly Orihime can defeat old man death, then I wondered idly where is a Phoenix Down when you need one? Alas, I have nothing to contribute.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I think its about time the Vaizards join the battle. They're probably already there surveying the fight. I mean, who else are there for the Vaizards to fight if Toushirou and Soifon beat the two espadas aside from the ex-shinigamis.