Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 356

Bleach Chapter 356

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Lame Lame Lame

I figured if he survived it'd be something like that.

The old guy's release wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    I figured if he survived it'd be something like that.

The old guy's release wasn't that bad.
    You mean father time?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

More like death incarnate.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Toshiro using a ice clone- Fail..seriously let that little brat die.

Old man's release and power- Win....

I still want Halibel to kill Toshiro. Just because that brat deserves to die. But then again...his fanbase is like...All of Japan

Ice-boy was so...ugh. But the concept of the Espada weren't that corny...were they? The old guy's power was kinda cool though. Why is loneliness number 1 though? I mean, that is a horrible way to die, but still. Stark doesn't seem that powerful compared to time.

lol, what?

I like his release form, it looks so sad and tragic. which means it's tough.

I could stand Toshiro being alive (fuck, we all knew that life couldn't be so sweet), but the entire embodiment concept? very, very. very stupid.

so, what happens with former espedas? do they stop being 'sadness"? and "rage"?

also, seeing as no spirit is able to die of old age, isn't this concept incredibly stupid?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Someone did point out that Toushirou will live due to an ice clone. Anywho, interesting chapter about each Espada's concept and what empowers them. Indeed, the old man's release is the "tyrant of skulls".
    Last edited by Nadouku; Fri, 05-08-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Corrected Toushirou's name.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    also, seeing as no spirit is able to die of old age, isn't this concept incredibly stupid?
    The concept is stupid mostly because you know Kubo just pulled it out of his ass a few days ago, or he would have introduced it already.

Ice clone... for fuck sake!

At least his release looks interesting when compared to the others, so i'm curious how Kubo will fuck that up in the following chapter.

Like seriously. Can't believe I didn't think of using nihilist as my title when I was still using that Ulquiorra avatar. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    lol, what?
    By now you should know better than to try to make any sense of Bleach.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

This guy would just get owned by Inoue.

Which is kinda funny, seeing as he is #2.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    This guy would just get owned by Inoue.

Which is kinda funny, seeing as he is #2.
    He'd slap Inoue once and she would be knocked out. He wouldn't need to use his power against her. She wouldn't own shit.

His release looks so badass though. Best release so far.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    He'd slap Inoue once and she would be knocked out. He wouldn't need to use his power against her. She wouldn't own shit.

His release looks so badass though. Best release so far.
    Correction he'd slap her and she'd freaking break in half. Or beat off her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    Someone did point out that Toushiou will live due to an ice clone. Anywho, interesting chapter about each Espada's concept and what empowers them. Indeed, the old man's release is the "tyrant of skulls".
    It was this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    He probably used a shadow clone, I mean ice clone, he should be fine. You guys don't have to be worried anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    Or beat off her head.
    Coolest release so far. I hope, if possible, that Ichigo's Hollow/Vaizard form's like that.

If they do kill him, it's going to be a little more dramatic than that. He has to willingly give up his life to protect Matsu or the world or something. That's the only way I see them killing him.

Anyhow, can someone jog my memory. How does the black guy embody intoxication? How does #3 embody sacrifice? #5 embody despair? #9 greed? And how does nihilism embody death? Isn't that more a philosophy of right and wrong can't be known/don't exist. And #1 seems more laid-back than lonely.

We can at least, now, guess what powers #1 has. He's going to make his opponent feel so sad & lonely that they just won't put up a fight, then he wins, the end. That's why he is the strongest (maybe #2).

Baragan's (sp?) released reminds me of those skull guards in D'grayman.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo
    Baragan's (sp?) released reminds me of those skull guards in D'grayman.
    Lol now that you mention it i think so too

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Anyhow, can someone jog my memory. How does the black guy embody intoxication? How does #3 embody sacrifice? #5 embody despair? #9 greed? And how does nihilism embody death? Isn't that more a philosophy of right and wrong can't be known/don't exist.
    Zommari Leroux is intoxication because he let his own arrogance become the best of him, which inevitably lead his loss to Byakuya. Halibel hasn't revealed much of herself, and she doesn't seem like the type for sacrifice, but who knows. Nnoitra Jiruga... probably despaired at the fact that a woman became higher ranked than he was (when referring to Nel). After disposing her, he probably still hated those that were higher ranked than he was and constantly says "he's the strongest". As for Aaroniero Arruruerie, I think he became greed because of his ability to harvest other Hollows for their unique powers, thus he kept evolving and probably wanted more. These are just theories, however.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.