Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Breaking Bad

TV: Breaking Bad

Anyone else watching this?

It is about a high school chemistry teacher who decides to cook crystal meth. He is "breaking bad". There is lots of drama, some humor(sometimes a lot) and the characters are all great. It is currently in its second season, the first season only had 7 episodes. The current episode is season two episode 9. It airs on sundays.

From what I've seen, everyone seems to like it. I watched a bit of the first episode and it didn't interest me much. Might give it another try some other time.

It starts slow, it does get much better as soon as the second episode.

The whole show is slow, slower than anything Ive ever watched probably. Whatever that means... but it definitely makes up for it with great performances and its story is always incredibly good. Each episode is a work of art in itself, takes a while to get through but at the end you really appreciate the whole ep

Good show to sit down, smoke, and watch though. Gonna see how it is sober pretty soon since I just quit. Probly gonna be kinda rough to get through with all the drug talk :P

man, this show can be so trippy sometimes....for instance, the final scene of the latest ep. Those that are caught up will know what im talking about....i was slightly inebriated when i saw that, and i was like, "what..the...fuck"

Yes, I was shocked. I have no idea what will happen now.

I watched it this morning... great episode, but what happened at the end that was so groundbreaking? My memory escapes me at the moment.

Anyone got a good torrent for the first season?

you can stream it or ddl it here: http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/28

Or if you insist on a torrent, heres a few

Just saw the season finale. I like how they weave everything together. One thing I like a lot is the good acting the lesser important characters do. Good thing the show has been confirmed for a third season.

Watching episode 1 now. =D

This sort of reminds me of Weeds. I need to finish the latest season of that..
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

the last season of weeds was kind of fucked up....this is like weeds, but a drama rather then a comedy.

Isohunt is a good place to get the torrents for this show, season one is here with lots of seeds.

I'm on episode three and I have to say this is pretty awesome! I love that feeling of "OH SHITTTT THEY'RE SOOOO SCREWED!!" and then seeing them manage to find a way to solve their problem, usually the hard anti-moralistic way. I'm also doubly glad that I wore gloves whenever handling HF in lab.

Just saw seasons 1 and 2. This is now one of my favorite shows, but damn, Skylar is a bitch!

The main character is awesome. He was the dad from Malcolm in the Middle, and he voice acted for various anime back in the day:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...le.php?id=3037

Two episodes of the new season are out. Loved what Jesse did hahaha. Seems like walter is going "fuck you I'm taking my family back". Didn't quite understand the connection between those two guys and pollos(?), not sure if they work for him or if they just have enough respect for him to do as he says.

They are out already?! Oh HELL yeah! I can't wait to see the morpheus looking manager either!!!

Anyone seen the latest episode yet? Good stuff.

Last episode was insanely good.. wow.. Spoilers:

Hank is awesome, Walt and Jesse back together.. good stuff imo.. his wife is still a bitch though.

Holy fucking shit. Hanks prolly still alive though.