Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 217

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi
    Do you think we'll ever get a satisfactory explanation of what makes Ichigo so awesome? Why can he fight like he does, how does he get stronger every fight, advance so quickly, have hollow powers. It'd be cool if they could work in an answer besides enormous reiatsu. Which I think would be a cop-out, and his reiatsu should be a symptom, not a cause.
    Eventually they will tell us he was born on planet Vegeta... oops I forgot I am not supposed to give spoilers

My real post begins now. Does everyone forget that Ichigo durin his vizard trainin, fought every other vizard excludin Hacchi and he brought all of them to their limits, hence they had to switch out with each other... He also looked totally badass while doing so and did several sweet things... such as surprisin the hell out of the other vizards when one cut him and he shot out more hollow mask fluid (there needs to be a better name for that) and regenerated in an instant... if he was capable of that while unconsciously training and he doesn't make use of it later... I will then regret havin ever watched this show...

Sadly, Ichigo hates that kind of unconscious power and tries to rely on his own, which is met with bad results. We won't probably see that form again in a long, long time.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    If history is any indication, all Ichigo needs to do to become powerful enough to defeat Aizen is fight him twice.
    Does the previous wtf ownage even count as a fight?

He fucking caught the sword with his fingers...