Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 217

Bleach 217

[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 217: Download
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Wtf was that!? Gayest Bleach episode ever.
    Pff, we'll never get to see Ichigo and U* face off..

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

It certainly was a weird episode, but at least it's over. I enjoyed how the two were just saying "ugly" to each other and how Yumichika was laughing his ass off to that fracción's release form. I hope the next few fights are better than this.

There might not have been much fighting... but it was pretty funny and flowed quickly. I laughed quite a bit myself.

Not sure what to say... gayest thing ever?

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

The INSTANT Yumichika said, "Nobody can see us?" I thought for sure he was going to say "Bankai".

Which, he sorta did, except his bankai isn't his bankai, he just has a second, more powerful special ability?

Weird.

I think Fuji Kujaku isn't his Soul Slayer's real name, but Ruriiro Kujaku is. He just uses Fuji Kujaku so that his comrades will never know that his Soul Slayer is a kidō-type, which I can infer from his "Nobody can see us?" comment.

Yeah, he's the unfortunate dude in a squad not quite fitting for him. He should transfer to ladies' man Ukitake's squad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez
    Pff, we'll never get to see Ichigo and U* face off..
    Haha you have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Yeah, he's the unfortunate dude in a squad not quite fitting for him. He should transfer to ladies' man Ukitake's squad.
    He will never leave baldy. I wonder if the crush goes both ways...

Then again i think Ikkaku might have a crush on Zaraki

I think it'll all turn out alright because baldy will end up using his Bankai against his opponent, all of SS will see it, after this arc is over, they'll make him a Captain, and Yumichiki will become his Leutenant.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    i THINK i remember Renji asking Ikkaku to become a captain and Ikkaku refusing.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    You're right. Renji did ask Ikkaku to become Captain, but he refused. Now, I don't think Ikkaku has a choice against these Arrancars since he had to use his Bankai on the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Renji doesn't have the authority to make him a captain though.

If Ikkaku could just refuse, then he'd have no reason to hide the fact that he knows Bankai. I believe that if the Captain Commander tells him he's being made a Captain, then he's not allowed to refuse.

Renji was just suggesting that Ikkaku become a captain, and Ikkaku can damn sure refuse if he wants to. Oh and since shinigamis do have the ability to sense spirit energy and the energy of anyone who goes to the real world is constantly monitored. I think anyone who is anyone already knows about his bankai. Ikkaku is just being an idiot, trying to hide his real ability. Same with that other guy in his squad.

Btw it's weird that the topic of Ikkaku becoming a captain always comes up but the topic of Renji becoming a captain never does. I mean not only does the guy already have bankai and a good one at that but everybody knows about it, and because he is always around Ichigo he is always in the middle of the action so you would think it would be a no-brainer. At the very least Renji will be as good a captain as iceboy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Which, he sorta did, except his bankai isn't his bankai, he just has a second, more powerful special ability?

Weird.
    I think we've seen zanpakuto with multiple abilities before?
    Last edited by Abdula; Thu, 04-30-2009 at 10:20 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Well, it's like you said, it's a no-brainer, I always just assumed Renji would become a captain whenever they got around to making new captains.

I wonder if Lt. ever get promoted from other squads...

We know the that a lower member of some other squad can become the Captain of a completely different squad, I wonder if Lt. are the same or if they are always come from the squad they are the Lt. of.

Cause it would be interesting if when Renji becomes a captain if they made Rukia Byakuya's new Lt.

It would be cool if they make Ikkaku the captain of Aizen's squad and then Yumichika his Lt.(since Momo doesn't seem to be able to do the job anymore).

For me personally Renji best moment was when his bankai was disabled and he had to fight smart instead of being his typical reckless type. Other than that his bankai is overused(in filler) to do things that insult his character like providing Ichigo with some stairs in one of the movies heh. His been tainted by filler episodes I guess

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Cause it would be interesting if when Renji becomes a captain if they made Rukia Byakuya's new Lt.
    Rukia should be made Ichigo's Lt in the real world. She could use the time to teach Ichigo demon magic so that he wouldn't be so predictable and linear fighter.

Blog Entries
    Rukia should be made Ichigo's Lt in the real world. She could use the time to teach Ichigo demon magic so that he wouldn't be so predictable and linear fighter.
    I've said this many times

Ichigo is getting too much like naruto, he needs to be more versatile.

That would be awesome but in the end, kids prefer watching their hero winning fights by sheer speed and monstrous strength rather than using demon magic such as binding chain etc, which they probably view as lame/dirty trick.

Oh well, I guess we just be content with watching Ikkaku blinding enemies with his shiny head.

Well, it definately was a silly episode, and Charlotte looked as fruity as he could possibly be. I enjoyed his reaction to getting his hair cut. I'm wondering though if that was Yumichika's bankai or just an ability of his shikai. I'm assuming it's the same thing he used against Hisagi back in the shinigami arc which would lead me to believe that it's just an ability of his shikai. I frankly don't see either Yumichika or Ikkaku becoming anything more then a Lt. though unless a number of people die...