Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 355

Bleach Chapter 355

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 04-24-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Feels good to have him lose like, I hate him so much. This chapter lit me up only for that point alone.

I'm pretty sure if ice dragons were indeed real, they would own sharks and any other animal for that matter.

Btw, Ice, floats.

/thread.

I laughed when he got split in half. For once he gets what he deserved. I just don't like him....Anyways, why do I get the feeling that he too will get a revamp in power. Either that or they will finally bring in the vizards; if they don't then I suspect that the vizards themselves have some ulterior motive. I just don't think they were training ichigo for nothing...
    All that we see or seem to see is but a dream within a dream

I hope Hitsugaya dies or at least can't be captain anymore. One can wish though... the brat is one of the japanese favorite characters...
    I hope making this captains lose so badly finally brings Shinji and the rest of the Vaizards.

Hitsugaya better not have some way to pull his ass out of this, which would be ridiculous.

He probably used a shadow clone, I mean ice clone, he should be fine. You guys don't have to be worried anymore.

I know that the vice-captain of the 2nd squad is supposed to be stupid, but isn't this pushing it a little?
    doesn't he know whether he has a limit on him?

maybe he is the only one who has a limit on him, so when he takes it off, he'll be able to save what's-her-name from the axe swing.

fat chance, though, as if Kubo would allow such a loser as him to redeem himself.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

"It would be fatal to..."

SLICE!

Tisk tisk, these Captains are getting laid out. And as everyone mentioned it is for a reason, I bet that the Vizards are watching, waiting to make their move so they can step in a be like..."Wow you guys are still this weak?"

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    "It would be fatal to..."

SLICE!

Tisk tisk, these Captains are getting laid out. And as everyone mentioned it is for a reason, I bet that the Vizards are watching, waiting to make their move so they can step in a be like..."Wow you guys are still this weak?"
    If that happens Kubo shall redeem itself for the past painful years of crap.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    They had me worried toward the beginning with the remove the limitations crap.. .I thought they were going to do that whole thing again.

hitsugaya getting cut in half was pretty sweet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    If that happens Kubo shall redeem itself for the past painful years of crap.
    He could kill himself in apology and i still wouldn't forgive him -_-

Ice-chan died and we finally get a release that looks cool as opposed to stupid/emo/ugly

Can't wait to see how Kubo will fuck this up

I wish I did not agree with you; hopefully we are both wrong.

Arch you mean this isn't fucked up already ?

We all came to the agreement that the only good thing here was the death of a Character, that's just how much we hate this shit already.

Let's see who is still awesome in the series ?
    Zaraki = Because he's Japans Chuck Norris
    Yamamoto = Because everyone would love him as a grandfather
    The Vaizard = Because we give them the benefit of the doubt as they did nothing yet. Together with a pendulum arc that was the only awesome stuff that happen to Bleach in a long time.

Even though Halibel's release form didn't change her appearance much, it still looks smexy for some reason. Also, Hitsugaya getting slashed in half was not that surprising, considering Halibel's rank and power far above Hitsugaya's own.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Come out come out where ever you are Viazaaaaard.

Pretty sure they will arrive at the stage soon considering the captains are all beat up/ half dead or fighting. Or Yamato would show just how strong he is by destroying all Arrancar by himself.

Nobody dies in Bleach. Ever.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    Even though Halibel's release form didn't change her appearance much, it still looks smexy for some reason.
    Bone titties.

I really wish Kyoraku and Stark would stop beating each other off.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

We knew Hitsugaya would get owned when we saw that he was fighting an unreleased Espada with his Bankai and was STILL losing blood and losing the fight. It seems that Ichigo and him are duking it out over the most ineffective use of a Bankai or Bankai in general.

On the other hand, Halibel. =D

Technically speaking, SS still has the upper-hand in this situation, since not everyone is fighting but apparently there are only 3 enemies left. I would hope that the other captains aren't so useless that they would lose with a 2 on 1 scenario.

The one thing I enjoy about chapters like this is that it lets me think about how it'll play out in the anime. I give the Bleach anime some credit for keeping some pretty good production values considering its length, in turn making the fight scenes usually enjoyable as hell.