Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 355

Pretty sure that will just come to a shoulder wound, looks pretty serious, would doubt they would chop of his arm or give him serious damage unless someone in this series could put him back together....oh wait...there is one...and soon we'll find out if there is a second...

Yeah, they already mentioned that Hachi's powers are similar to Orihime's so when the vizards finally show up, he will heal Hitsugaya. Like Carnage said nobody dies in Bleach, none of the good guys anyway. That is unless Kubo wants to copy Kishimoto and kill off a few characters, if so he already missed a great opportunity.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Hitsugaya is like a child, even tho he is old, very doubtful they would kill off a character that looks like a teenager/child regardless of his age, and since he will grow up and become even stronger I can't see them getting rid of him before he actually hits his prime.

As for the killing of main characters I doubt it, in fact I believe the big surprise will be that some of our normal captains may be hiding a secret, if I am to believe the foreshadowing of, "I'm the one surprised how your able to avoid my attacks without ruining your Kimoto or umbrella" There seems to be more there then just its because I'm a really strong Captain with two swords. I think there is something else going on there... Will wait and see..

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    Zaraki = Because he's Japans Chuck Norris
    Funniest thing I have read all week....period.

I got a feeling that this will still end in a familiar fashion:

Hits: LOLOLOL ALLL TEH MOISTURZ IN TEH AIR TO PWN UR FACE WIT!
    Crazy Shak Lady: BUT I KILLEDED U!!
    Hits: LAWLS NOOB IT WAS MAH ICE CLONE!!!!!! I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZER
    --Mega Super Freeze trap + Shatter combo---

Every 13yr old kid in japan creams themselves at the same time every manga reader outside of said country slits wrists.