Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 354

Bleach Chapter 354

SleepyFans

MediaFire - SendSpace - Online Viewing

I think someone actually called this.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 04-17-2009 at 01:34 AM.

Someone actually did?
    I actually felt it came out of nowhere... yet its not that bad... or is it?

It seems he really is the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    And now miracolously we are going to be told Yammy is the strongest espada and is ranked #10 because he is an idiot. Stop the crap and bring the Vaizards Kubo!

That was a bit surprising, but lets see what the hell Yammy can do. Other than that, kind of a letdown because Yammy was proven to be an idiot in the past and can't do anything without Ulquiorra's consent.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Yammy's the strongest in a release form but weakest in a normal state. Unless he gets smarter too, I don't think he'll be able to beat the Shinigami team.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo
    Yammy's the strongest in a release form but weakest in a normal state. Unless he gets smarter too, I don't think he'll be able to beat the Shinigami team.
    Why would he need to be smart if they can't touch him now?
    I mean Chad's strongest attack didn't do anything to Noittora. And that was in his sealed form. So Chad will be useless. Renji and Ishida got their asses kicked by the research Arrancar. And Rukia pretty much died after battling that low ranking Arrancar.

If Yammy trully is the strongest then there is NO way they could take him down now.

Then again...we are forgetting that there are 3 Captains in Hueco Mondo.

This is lame... Yammy is a prat and if he was the 0 espada why bother building up his reiatsu by following a weight training plan? I think we are gonna have Kenpachi arrive and hand Yammy's ass to him.

If the number changes dynamically, then #1-3 either have a second release as well, or their first release ( and only ) release is simply stronger then whatever Ulquiorra was doing.

Anyway, I'm more curious to see what Kubo means with Ulquiorra being entrusted with a "heart"........................ -_-.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Dont think there is any good reason for being entrusted with a heart. As far as I know his soul is now purified and he is being reincarnated in Soul Society. It's all far fetched but hey better then nothing =\

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    It seems he really is the strongest.
    It... was... me?
    I don't remember that... guess that post was a spurt of the moment... lol

DS: I was under the impression no one knew Ulquiorra could do that. Not even Aizen.

So they left their strongest member back to fight the people that are trapped in that dimension? Right....

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

this is all just a prank set by aizen.
    they just like watching Yami amble around with a giant 0 on him and act like it matters. the rest of them know that the number is basically yami saying he's the biggest zero around.

and with the less optimistic sights on. next month, we're told that the ten espedas are really #1, #4, #7,#16,#63.#66,#74 #92, #147 (and 0 as yammi),
    (I chose them numbers with a reason, can you find it out?)

with yammi being so ridicously huge, we get to see some of hunce moude, around and there are some other buildings over there, how many hollow fractions are there?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

His released form is so unimpressive. He looks like that dude in Claymore that's Riful's Slave.

Blog Entries
    Why is everyone assuming that he's the strongest because he has the number 0?

If i had to guess i'd say he being the number 0 means his power can either be the highest or the lowest depending on how much he slept or ate or something

Like devil said, if he was that strong Aizen would have taken him along

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    His released form is so unimpressive. He looks like that dude in Claymore that's Riful's Slave.
    My thoughts were exactly the same when i so his transformation.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

I bet he's the strongest... doesn't mean hes the smartest at using his strength, but I wouldn't be surprized that his sheer power and toughness are the highest, and with his size, most engulfing attacks won't have the effect they would normally...

I'm actually glad this happened with Yammi, I was always upset at his reletive weakness and stupidity. Hopefully this makes him actually viable as an Espada...

As for Aizen bringing him along, I'm not sure I would if I were Aizen. In battles I wouldn't want to just throw out my Ace right off the bat against a tougher situation. I'd want to send in those close to as strong and widdle down the opposition/get a handle on the situation, and then have the Ace come and stomp with the increased advantage/surprize. It's kinda like how Stark and the gang sent our their Fracions first instead of just engaging... This and we know Yammi isn't the smartest...

It's just I doubt Aizen would predict Ulquiorra would fall, which in turn keeps Yammi there in Hueco Mundo to finish off those still there instead of coming to help Aizen after his powerup sleep.

The one good thing I'll say about his released form is I'm glad to see his hollow jaw now looks like or is his actual jaw. Nice to grow into things. hehe I will seriously be upset if any of the shinigami and friends gang do anything significant to Yammi without another round of power-ups... If Yammi's released state is so strong, then it should require either another wave of maxxed out Ichigo, OR!!! and I'd love to see this... Inoue using a giant version of her healing/recreation bubble power to revert Yammi back into his weaker state. =) Would be a nice thanks to the guys for coming to rescue her.

What utter shenanigans...

This arc just keeps getting worse.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

A bit confused

Maybe I'm just having a retarded I'm not understanding what I'm reading moment but here goes nothing. I don't get what Yammy is complaining about not being able to use his new powers/form on Ichigo, Ishida and Inoue just because Ulquiorra died. I mean once he is done killing the others couldn't he just move on to them since they are stuck in HM at the moment? Or is he really just so dumb that he can't think that far ahead?