Thread: The Bad News Thread

The Bad News Thread

Well i thought i'll make one of these, so here it is.

First off, Terminator: TSCC is now cancelled and won't be coming back for a third season,(more info here) wich sucks ass because it was just starting to get really good compared to the earlier eps

What could potentially be even worse news is this

As much as i'll miss TSCC i'll miss Dollhouse even more if it gets canned, that would seriously suck.

I just don't get why Whedon's shows fails when they are so damn good, best example would be Firefly, it boggles the mind...he must have some curse on him :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I didn't take the TSCC cancellation very bad. I'd like to rewatch the series again, but I think they did a good job with that last episode. It left alot of stuff open, but I thought the way it ended with John being w\ his dad and derek and cameron ( human cameron ??? ) was pretty cool, and I was satisfied with that.

No S2 of dollhouse? fuck! thats probably one of the best shows this year. i can't believe they always dick whedon like this.

Can't blame them if they cancell it, the ratings have been awful. But most of the blame has to go to FOX for the poor scheduling they did, although I was a bit hopeful myself that it would work. First it was airing after Terminator, which was struggling. Secondly, it was on a Friday. Thirdly, it premiered on a Friday 13th, when the Friday the 13th movie premiered. Fourthly, FOX started meddling once again with the series, which is why it had a slow start.

god, why the fuck does fox get any shows at all? they should just make it 24/7 reality tv skanks and be done with it.