Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1253

Thread: The Internet

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    xkcd comic that's kind of cool. Like the title commands, click and drag on the larger panel. Move left first.

http://xkcd.com/1110/
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Jesus, that was long.

Blog Entries

Jesus Christ, i don't think i've ever seen a more powerful concert.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It would really suck to be someone on the outskirts of the thing. Might as well not be there at all..

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

that gangnam shit is still going on?
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

You know that's a really stupid question right? gangnam style is the 10th most viewed video of all time on youtube.
    Just because you don't like the genre doesn't mean it will just suddenly disappear.
    -----------------

Don't mind him, Xelbair. But yes, it's still going on. It has nothing to do with the genre, it's a one-off one-hit wonder that will fade with time, as all such things fade. Even Paris Hilton isn't in the news that much anymore. If ds was right about genres, K-pop would be taking over the world, which it is clearly not.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair View Post
    that gangnam shit is still going on?
    This is how it works:
    Hey, I, too, saw that music video on youtube! Let's do the dance, it'll be so clever and fun!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    This is how it works:
    Hey, I, too, saw that music video on youtube! Let's do the dance, it'll be so clever and fun!
    Lol so funny and ironic! Totally posting that or reddit!!!!!

Learn to enjoy shit, faggot. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Lol so funny and ironic! Totally posting that or reddit!!!!!

Learn to enjoy shit, faggot. :/
    I really don't see what's wrong with Reddit. At least I don't think there's any *illegal* profit associated with user-submitted links/pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    I really don't see what's wrong with Reddit. At least I don't think there's any *illegal* profit associated with user-submitted links/pictures.
    It's payback for something assertn said to arc about reddit.

Personally I dislike reddit. It distills the internet into what little bs some geeks think is worthwhile/funny and ignores the rest.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    came across this today

I don't even know where to put this, its both funny and sounds so freaking amazing

http://kenashcorp.bandcamp.com/track/touch-fluffy-tail

http://kenashcorp.bandcamp.com/track/20-percent-cooler

<3 the second one

his PvP song which won the blizzcon song-contest is amazing too imho
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 10-07-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    >Not touching the fluffy tail

You gay, son?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    The winning bidder cannot:

- Be intoxicated during their time with the virgin.
    - Involve any one else in the consummation.
    - Kiss the virgin.
    - Have or expect to fulfill any fantasies or fetishes during their time with the virgin.
    - Use any sex toys or other objects during their time with the virgin.
    - Use a telephone or any recording device during their time with the virgin.
    - The length and duration of the sex is to be agreed by both participants before consummation begins. However, the minimum consummation time is one hour.

The conditions for sex are horrible, will not bid.

HOWEVER, http://www.facebook.com/VirginsWanted/photos_stream
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    The bids for the guy are mostly dudes.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    The winning bidder cannot:

- Be intoxicated during their time with the virgin.
    - Involve any one else in the consummation.
    - Kiss the virgin.
    - Have or expect to fulfill any fantasies or fetishes during their time with the virgin.
    - Use any sex toys or other objects during their time with the virgin.
    - Use a telephone or any recording device during their time with the virgin.
    - The length and duration of the sex is to be agreed by both participants before consummation begins. However, the minimum consummation time is one hour.

The conditions for sex are horrible, will not bid.

HOWEVER, http://www.facebook.com/VirginsWanted/photos_stream
    I think the conditions would have to be in place for 2 reasons:

1) to protect the two people selling: they're only selling their virginity.. not to be mutilated by whoever pays.

2) everybody involved in production: they must put things in place to differentiate that this is the selling of virginity and not sex trade

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    No kissing!? 1 hour min? the girl has like over 200k bid
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Those are probably disclaimer rules to make the proposition seem less seedy. Once you're with the girl, I'd imagine anything goes if she's cool with it. Not like there will be a chaperone in the room with you.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Lol...taking a look at the bids for both of them, upwards of 280k for the girl, and exactly 2k for the guy. Men are fucking idiots. Never really quite understood what the obsession over virginity, other than the idea that the girl you're in a relationship with, has never been with anyone else. That's a cute idea. Plus...I just find it offensive that on any given night out in nyc you will trip over and fall into the vaginas of dozens of women more attractive than this girl. For fucking FREE. Yet somehow her virgin sex organ commands over 200k on the market. To be sure, it's not her that's annoying me, good for her. It's the idiots who are going to pay that price for this.

People are dying of starvation and lack of clean water in large numbers, on a daily basis...
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak