Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1253

Thread: The Internet

Yeah sorry it fooled me too so I posted it here to see if it got anyone else. I only realized it was the dress after seeing multiple pictures from different angles.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    My immediate thoughts were something like:

-She's sucking it in really hard
    -Did she take out some ribs?
    -And a few organs?
    -Hang on a sec....

The effectiveness really depends on the background that the dress is viewed upon.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

You guys need to get your failing eyes checked.
    -----------------

Ha, someone didn't believe that I thought Olivia Wilde had gotten that thin and gave me negative rep. A perfect example to the contrary is Keira Knightley. It's gross how she went from a fit and healthy babe to a sickly waif:

89637_1268345563.jpg

Also Jennifer Connelly:

89636_1268345558.jpg

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Another good wallpaper site: http://www.goodfon.com/. Lots of high res images.

That Rengar one is badass. There were quite a few other ones I liked as well. Great site Ani!

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

This is a photo from the Kenyan mall massacre. Can this gun shoot around corners, or is it just a camera?

BU5zHLPCcAAs_bF.jpg

edit: found it:
    Last edited by Animeniax; Tue, 09-24-2013 at 08:19 AM.

I would think that the suppressed pistol on top should be able to shoot around corners. The actual rifle can't. I didn't even think that a barrel could bend yet retain its integrity while firing in a straight configuration (corner fire is impossible).

edit: that's assuming it even has a rifle portion to the gun. It may just be one big contraption that fires pistol rounds only.

Watch the video, the rifle is just an extension cradle for a hand gun, so the barrel isn't angled. I wondered the same thing before watching the video.

Hmm, so it doesn't have a rifle part to it meaning you sacrifice power for safety. That's alright given it's designed for CQC anyway.

Awesome infographic on how Landry (from FNL) grew into Todd, the neo-nazi in BB.

Breaking-Bad-Infograpic_3_landrytotoddedits.jpg

Available here since the attachment makes the words hard to read:

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/4...n-breaking-bad

How would you like to go up against this fleet?

461680.jpg

With a bunch of these?

russian_s300_system.jpg
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Sorry you're not impressed. I guess the universe needs to try harder.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    tseh, radar anti-air

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALARM

I like the "Tumbler" Batmobile but this is what Bruce Wayne should have driven instead of that Lambo:

464520-1366x768.jpg

ReCaptcha is used to digitized books.

http://www.ted.com/talks/luis_von_ah...aboration.html

This guy killed the shit out of two birds with one stone. Amazing.

-

The second half is about DuoLingo, a sweet program for learning languages (that also helps translate the Internet). This guy really thinks on a world-wide scale, banking on people's actual motivations and desires to solve problems.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I thought everyone knew that about recaptcha, it's the reason why you can fill in half of the captcha with whatever gibberish you want.
    -----------------

Sweet. Time to learn me a new language.

4chan one used that to fill it with derogatory term for black people wherever and whenever they could....
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE