Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: The Internet

Blog Entries

Virgin waxing... the new modern circumcision for girls!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The good: That shit's only in America right now.
    The bad: I'll probably hit us 10 years later.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The next level of depravity that is child beauty pageantry.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    The next level of depravity that is child beauty pageantry.
    Yeah, this steps way outside the confines of the crazy that is child beauty pageants. It's just another limb of America's obsession with sexualizing prepubescent traits.

And it hurts to think that the girls themselves are going to be blamed for this.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    I only made it to #8 because I was afraid reading further would have resulted with my head smashing through the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo View Post
    Yeah, this steps way outside the confines of the crazy that is child beauty pageants. It's just another limb of America's obsession with sexualizing prepubescent traits.

And it hurts to think that the girls themselves are going to be blamed for this.
    My bad, I saw the beauty pageant picture and couldn't stomach actually reading the article. Now that I have... I wonder how terrible this trend actually is. If a girl gets waxed early enough to kill the hair follicles, she would never have to wax again in her life. I can see the appeal from the woman's side. As a guy, I like natural bush.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    No racist, but this is more like the 50 dumbest tweets made by black people in 2011.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    My bad, I saw the beauty pageant picture and couldn't stomach actually reading the article. Now that I have... I wonder how terrible this trend actually is. If a girl gets waxed early enough to kill the hair follicles, she would never have to wax again in her life. I can see the appeal from the woman's side. As a guy, I like natural bush.

No racist, but this is more like the 50 dumbest tweets made by black people in 2011.
    Not all of them are black, but quite a few are. But there is a mixture there. Whites, latinos and asians are represented as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fahoumh View Post
    I only made it to #8 because I was afraid reading further would have resulted with my head smashing through the desk.
    I didn't keep count, but the 8th tweet would have been about right. It was just terrible.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Out of stock. Pricing mistake.

amazon has rules against those.
    I remember those SLC drives at 1/10th the usual price, ordered 2, they canceled the order...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Both of them? I've been hearing that if people buy more than one they just send one, but still send one.

Amazon is known to often honor price mistakes, but it's unlikely for something for $500 off. Still ordered one, though.

I ordered 3.

Quote Originally Posted by amazon
    "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."
    Damn it..

On a related note, Amazon's discounts are pretty unreal (though after working in retail a while I've learned that a 100% mark-up isn't at all out of the question). My only problem trying to evaluate sellers to be confident in their products' authenticity. Some manufacturers also only honour warranty from authorised resellers.

And on another related note, OCZ's revodrive seems to kick ass from the specs. Maybe using something other than SATA isn't that bad an idea..

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    be careful with trim support, boot time, bootable drive, and drive quality.

->Sapph: Yup, both drive cancelled.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

People were contacting Amazon to make sure they get the product they bought, "as advertised".

They got even more of those mixed up, not only the 512GB version's title with the 64GB's price and description? They must have hired some Christmas time helper straight from the streets and sagely placed the doofus in charge of creating pages for new products...

I wonder about holding retailers responsible for pricing/advertising mistakes when people are so adverse to personal responsibility and accountability. Amazon won't hurt from losing a few upset bargain basement shoppers if they decide not to honor these obvious mistakes in pricing.