Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: The Internet

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Might be translation...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Lol contradicting herself; I agree with the first video 1000% ;D.
    -----------------

To be fair, I think she meant "bitching" as in complaining, not as in "being a bitch".

no she actually says bitches, keep listening.
    -----------------

Correct, she asks the girl kindly to quit calling "us" bitches but then contradicts herself @ 1:20 saying guys to be honest and move on to the next "bitch" and again @ 2:23 saying "...if you have a douchebag-boyfriend or you're a douchebag-bitch...".

Dem bitches main.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Ah...did not listen that far in...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Ah...did not listen that far in...
    Can't blame you, it's quite the chore to listen to all that gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo View Post
    Seriously, the Feminist inside me just had an aneurism.
    I'm more inclined to agree with the initial video than the majority of the responses. The responses are pissed off women going, "why would you go and let your man do whatever he wants?". Basically, they're saying that their boyfriend needs a leash put on him, or he'll go off and cheat if he's not watched. Obviously this means they are dating untrustworthy people who they probably shouldn't be dating in the first place. They don't seem to realize this. (They're also more likely to be naggers if they're inclined to believe that their boyfriend will cheat on them by default if left alone.)

There was one opposition video that was quite good though:

The second girl in the video (at 3:00) actually responded logically, instead of sounding like an extremist/control freak. The others above were the typical crazy responses, though.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

>.>
    -----------------

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post

>.>
    lol, it's not about what HE or other men think what "sucking dick" means, it's about what the original girl meant.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

irrelevant; overruled; continue.
    Her point was never so much about "sucking dick" in the first place; you are listening as selective as dem bitches mayne ;P.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    irrelevant; overruled; continue.
    Her point was never so much about "sucking dick" in the first place; you are listening as selective as dem bitches mayne ;P.
    If you insist so, then "her point" was never clear. That much is evident from all the differing opinions on what she "meant". The only way one could say that "sucking dick" definitely meant "be accommodating towards" is if that phrase is common slang.

And if her point was never so much about sucking dick, then she shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. If she didn't mean it, it's her fault for saying something she didn't mean.

Oh god, selective listening 2.0; her point was about bitches being annoying and controlling.
    -----------------

Fight, fight, fight.

The Gamer vs. The Pedo.

The Internet.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Don't flame, D.Rage.DS, the one being selective is you. I'm listening to everything she said. If she didn't mean 'suck cock', don't say it. Just because her overall point wasn't about sucking cock doesn't mean it's alright to ignore or gloss over something she said.

Why are you so fixated on "sucking cock", Buff?

The video that started this discussion is comical and her point of view is somewhat immature and inexperience but she posted what she felt about how she feels "b!t@he$" should treat their "man". It's not just about "sucking cock" (just put it there since you seem to like that phrase) so stop paraphrasing.

Dr. AgE out.

peace, love and respect to those that deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I'm more inclined to agree with the initial video than the majority of the responses.
    I knew it, Sapphi is a guy trapped in a woman's body.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I'm more inclined to agree with the initial video than the majority of the responses. The responses are pissed off women going, "why would you go and let your man do whatever he wants?". Basically, they're saying that their boyfriend needs a leash put on him, or he'll go off and cheat if he's not watched. Obviously this means they are dating untrustworthy people who they probably shouldn't be dating in the first place. They don't seem to realize this. (They're also more likely to be naggers if they're inclined to believe that their boyfriend will cheat on them by default if left alone.)
    I concur. The jist of the original video seemed to focus on the aspect of letting the guy do his own thing and be accommodating to him. I myself find that it's extremely annoying when a girl openly expresses disinterest in everything you do or like, and tries to create your schedule around things she wants to do. My personal space is always very important to me, as is trust.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    Why are you so fixated on "sucking cock", Buff?
    I'm not. I just choose not to ignore it.
    The video that started this discussion is comical and her point of view is somewhat immature and inexperience but she posted what she felt about how she feels "b!t@he$" should treat their "man". It's not just about "sucking cock" (just put it there since you seem to like that phrase) so stop paraphrasing.
    I didn't paraphrase. I never said her point/vid was just about sucking cock. I specifically said it was a part of what she said. A part that is not to be taken as a whole nor simply discarded as being insignificant. Just because I didn't comment on the rest of her speech doesn't mean I denied its existence or value.

In agreement with Assertn, I'd like to point out that the vid with the 3 women reply, the 2nd eventually says that if your man doesn't tell you where he's going when you ask him, he's up to some shit. That's pretty distrustful.

Edit: Just realised that linking stuff like this gets me in trouble.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Thu, 09-01-2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed nsfw link

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.