Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 443

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Chapter 443

Last edited by Marik; Thu, 04-09-2009 at 10:24 PM.

I swear... if Naruto talks to Nagato and shows him "the error of his ways" and they become the best of friends...

And why/how is he back in sage mode again?

Besides that, good chapter. I liked seeing Naruto take control of the situation. Naruto the philosopher.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    I swear... if Naruto talks to Nagato and shows him "the error of his ways" and they become the best of friends...

And why/how is he back in sage mode again?

Besides that, good chapter. I liked seeing Naruto take control of the situation. Naruto the philosopher.
    He can collect all the Sage Mode chakra he wants. It's just that he has to be perfectly still for a while, so he can't do it dependably during battle.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Good plot development for once. It's great to see a rather "nonviolent" chapter move the story forward without making me scratch my head and be all like, "wtf?" Perhaps we can generalize that some Konoha adults are beginning to realize Naruto's supposed leadership qualities.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Pain isn't going to be shown the error of anything. Naruto won't change Pain's mind about his thoughts on peace. The only thing that's going to happen, is that Pain will be convinced that Naruto can bring about peace his way. The fight was important because a weakling can't do it, but what Shikamaru and everyone in the story's been saying about Naruto since the very beginning is important too. Naruto is charismatic. So what's probably going to happen is Naruto and Pain will have a discussion, Pain'll die, and his dying words will be "I guess it's up to you now, good luck."

edit: Well, the sage mode was primarily to find him again. And since he's already in Sage mode, why get out of it?

edit to below: True, I guess it was smart then.
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Thu, 04-09-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Well he could go into Sage Mode at any time now can't he? He's not in battle, and he's only just tired. As long as he can gather the chakra, and if he's not so exhausted that he can still move around fast, then it should be possible.

Speaking of Sage Mode; It's pretty smart of him to enter Sage Mode when going to talk to Pain. He doesn't know what Pain might try, and doing this is one step towards being prepared for anything. A very wise choice.

EDIT: poop beat me to it.

/sigh.

How many times was it referenced in this chapter that he was exhausted? The fact that he can fight the battle of a lifetime, be extremely exhausted and weakened, yet still pop into sage mode is a bit... Choose your own word.

edit: Well, the sage mode was primarily to find him again. And since he's already in Sage mode, why get out of it?
    He wasn't in sage mode until the page before last.

Ah well, not much to say about the chap unless I missed something?

Just setting up the scene for what happens next.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Natural energy makes Naruto heal faster. All he has to do to enter Sage Mode is sit still and concentrate. Sage Mode makes Naruto stronger the longer he uses it.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 04-10-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    .........Sage Mode makes Naruto stronger the longer he uses it.
    Where was that said in the manga?

Anyways, The passed four chapters or so have been very interesting but at the same time I wanted the story to unravel more quickly. I'm very intrigue on what Danzou and how he's going to start a coup d'etat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo
    Where was that said in the manga?

Anyways, The passed four chapters or so have been very interesting but at the same time I wanted the story to unravel more quickly. I'm very intrigue on what Danzou and how he's going to start a coup d'etat.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/14/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/15/

all things considered, there's still the matter that Payne needs Naruto for his mega-deathstar-beam, and naruto can't agree to that.

even if neither of them can fight again right now, they're bound to fight one day.

that is, unless Naruto can somehow convince Payne that he can stop the circle of violence, maybe reveal that Madare is the real villain guy, and make a commitment to stop him. which coincidentally, turns out to be exactly what Payne was planning to do with his death star ray.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I was actually impressed by the fact that Naruto took all the Chakra rods out of the last Pain, that shows that he was actually thinking about the future, and not wanting him to get up again.

Was a little confused by the flashes that he saw, almost like the memories of that last Pain perhaps?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    Was a little confused by the flashes that he saw, almost like the memories of that last Pain perhaps?
    I thought that was Nartuto being able to sense all the other people with rods/bits of rods in them.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    I thought that was Nartuto being able to sense all the other people with rods/bits of rods in them.
    Hinata didnt have a 'rod' in her.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    Hinata didnt have a 'rod' in her.
    I'm sure Naruto is gonna remedy that problem in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext
    I'm sure Naruto is gonna remedy that problem in short order.
    I'm sure he won't.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    lol, i kinda hope next chapter Pain is just like "Konan, get him!" and she just like 1-hit KOs him and they take him back to Akatsuki with them xD. that would be such an awesome way to end the fight...

oh, and next time they try to "kill off" a character in the manga without at least 3 chapters development, focus and back story/setup with long drawn out last words, someone remind me not to fall for it :\

user posted image

I love chapters like this one. It contains a little bit of everything. The end to an epic fight with victory as its only result. The start of another epic showdown. And in between, all the sentimental drama that comes along with all that is Naruto.

Nagato better tell Naruto everything there is to know about Madara, and Konan better keep her ass out of it. Let's keep this train rolling, Kishimoto!

I think the rods were only to help him get to pain's location.
    The flashbacks were all Naruto.

And a great chapter...can't wait to know what happens next. Sage chakra is turning out to be more awesome.