Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 443

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    He's learning epic genjutsu hax because of how he sees and feels chakra? I don't know, just a wild guess. Sage Mode has an eye technique as a "side effect": Naruto can see the flow of natural energy. This seems like a good counter to the Sharingan. Naruto can potentially see through any genjutsu that doesn't mess around with natural energy. And if Naruto's chakra control continues to improve, he could create genjutsu that could trap the Sharingan, at least once, like how Jiraiya caught Pein.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    He's learning epic genjutsu hax because of how he sees and feels chakra? I don't know, just a wild guess. Sage Mode has an eye technique as a "side effect": Naruto can see the flow of natural energy. This seems like a good counter to the Sharingan. Naruto can potentially see through any genjutsu that doesn't mess around with natural energy. And if Naruto's chakra control continues to improve, he could create genjutsu that could trap the Sharingan, at least once, like how Jiraiya caught Pein.
    Well, that wasnt Jiraiya, that was the frogs' doing. I doubt Naruto will ever be proficient at genjutsu; its just not his thing, and that would make him like super-overpowered if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    Hinata didnt have a 'rod' in her.
    I'm sure Naruto is gonna remedy that problem in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext
    I'm sure Naruto is gonna remedy that problem in short order.
    I'm sure he won't.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah realistically, we should expect a few moves when that chick impulsively attacks Naruto, she should get rolled, like whatever, gtfo... and then that should be it for the rest of the chap..

If there is ever going to be a Jiraiya Pain, it will probably have to be about now
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    If there is ever going to be a Jiraiya Pain, it will probably have to be about now
    I doubt the sage of six paths has a 7th clone body

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I doubt the sage of six paths has a 7th clone body
    We already know that he keeps reserve bodies to replace the six he controls if he ever loses one.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

We already know that he keeps reserve bodies to replace the six he controls if he ever loses one.

he's alrdy bleeding-.- so idk...

Blog Entries
    Preparing them still takes time, that's why he took so long to attack konoha after Jiraya's attack.

That means we'll probably be seeing a jiraiya pain body soon. Plus think about it. If naruto is finally going to meet him, than it'd be a perfect time to have a Jiraiya body introduced as his former master and trainer who taught him the techniques that allowed him to defeat pain in the first place. Plus he also trained Yahiko and Nagato. It would add a lot to the story line. It writes itself at that point. I'm beginning to wonder whether Kishi had this written up in the first place.

@ least in my opinion it would be.
    Last edited by Dansetsu; Mon, 04-13-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I don't really see what a Jiraiya Pain would bring to the table that hasn't already been brought. Jiraiya's trump abilities came from sage mode. Being that Jiraiya's dead, is he even still in contract with the frogs for him to summon them and have them draw sage energy while he fights? I don't really see how Jiraiya without sage mode is a worse opponent than god realm, unless you consider the emotional impact it'll have on Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Preparing them still takes time, that's why he took so long to attack konoha after Jiraya's attack.
    I dont specifically remember him saying that. Was that in the manga or is that just an assumption? I recall him only losing the one body to Jiraya. So it took him that long to prepare a new body? And I thought that we saw many containers full of bodies.

Edit: Looks like there were only 6 after all.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/369/16-17/
    Last edited by iMUSTbeTHEdevil; Tue, 04-14-2009 at 05:38 PM.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    I dont specifically remember him saying that. Was that in the manga or is that just an assumption? I recall him only losing the one body to Jiraya. So it took him that long to prepare a new body?
    It's a assumption, but a safe one at that

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/15/

It would be very strange if the mentioned delay in their plans was solely because of the time he wasted killing Jiraya

That only makes me think that what cause it was the replacement of his summoning body.

I thought it was a good chapter. It kept the flow going in addition to keeping it real so to speak. I'm looking forward to seeing how this continues to play out.