Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Basquash!

I just got through watching episode 21, and as wacky as the story gets sometimes, I'm pretty addicted to this series. In what other show can you expect to see armed soldiers and sword-wielding, giant robots owned by some kid's mad b-ball skillz?

My main question right now is where the hell is Iceman Hottie? With Dan's rampant knuckheadedness, he's my favorite character in the series... but he's been MIA for the past couple of episodes with no explanation

Blog Entries
    Well it's over

All i have to say is that it's a god damn waste; had they combined the animation from the first part of the season with the plot of the second and some decent pacing and story telling we would have TTGL 2 on our hands

The whole show is a mess with great and shitty moments and over the place but i'll still rate it as a decent watch

It definitely didn't turn out as epic as I expected. The first episode was brilliant.

I blame the change of director.
    The series keep going downhill after they changed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    I blame the change of director.
    The series keep going downhill after they changed.
    Really? Sure the animation was inferior but i liked the way the plot developed much more. It was a mess, but still better than the first part.