Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 25

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    That's no problem for glass, Bill. Even space shuttles have windows, you know.
    Hmm, good point. So the problem lies in the flower....

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I assumed it was a hermetically sealed capsule. On a spaceship involved in battles prone to explosive decompression, a terrarium with an airtight seal seems common place.

Being airtight wouldn't stop it from soaring to 7800 K or whatever temps it hits depending in its velocity. Some seed pods are cracked open after a fire, but I doubt this can be compared.

(I'll stop now )

Decent ending to the series. It wasn't outrageously bad (except for those damn kids singing) nor was it as epic as it could have been, but everyone had their moments. Lockon and Hal had the better fights.

I still found it hard to believe Exia could tie to a 1st Generation 0 Gundam, considering how Ribbons didn't really demonstrate any skill or aptitude in those fights and the fact that 0 gundam is at least a decade older than Exia at best.

Nice resolution with everyone, I was kinda expecting Graham to jump into the fray with his samurai gundam like he did with the flag in Season 1's Ep 25, but instead he gets a split second scene with him in the japanese setting (I think he was the one who commited Seppukku Ryougazell)

Call BS on the whole Marina coming back to power and spreading her peace message through the middle east with flowery speeches. I also note she pulled an angelina jolie and adopted those brats.

I also notice they impeached Federation president 'Obama' and went for 'Hillary' instead

Also, anyone else notice any innovator lookalikes at the UN press conference and the crowds?

Nice resolution with everyone, I was kinda expecting Graham to jump into the fray with his samurai gundam like he did with the flag in Season 1's Ep 25, but instead he gets a split second scene with him in the japanese setting (I think he was the one who commited Seppukku Ryougazell)
    Check again. As much as it's believable for Graham to die like that after realising where his Bushido took him, but that guy had brown hair. Besides, you can see Graham behind Billy one scene later.

Ah yes you are right. Then who is that guy? Hm prlly someone heavily vested in alaws or the guy graham saw before joining alaws

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Who committed seppukku on the epilogue btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    @Ryoga That was Homer Katagiri, head of A-LAWS.
    Sometimes it can help to read the thread. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by shinta|hikari
    This show was utter crap.
    At least its good-looking crap. GSD had not only a shit story, but the production value went to shit as the series wore progressed.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Anew(s) is alive.
    Soma Peries is alive.
    Nena Trinity is dead.
    Wang Liu Mei is dead.

All is well in the world of Gundam 00.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Anew(s) is alive.

All is well in the world of Gundam 00.
    Well, she is a new returner.