Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 350

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar

Bleach Chapter 350

Bleach Chapter 350 Onemanga

All I can say is that it kicked ass. This got me more hyped up then Naruto. His new form looks absolutely bad ass. I doubt Hichigo is in control though.

yeah that form is scary and badass

Very good chapter indeed. Its been long since I saw an exciting Bleach chapter (since the Vaizards past). Although I think it was a bit much slicing Ulquiorra's arm just like that.

lol Sephiroth? what the eff?
    You can't compare Bush to Hitler cause Bush is the village idiot and Hitler was border line genius, unfortunately he was border line insane also, so sad such a mind went to waste.

Nice chapter, and Ichigo's new form certainly does kick some ass. Ulquiorra made a huge mistake giving Ichigo that hole and somehow powering him up to an extreme state.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

These constant power-ups born from fighting strong opponents are still cool, but now I think they're also hilarious. I can't really take this current storyline seriously anymore hahaha

All of that could've happened in 2 pages.

I agree, too many power ups. And the chapter was pretty much all black, I could barely see what was going on. It was sweet that he was strong enough to rip off his arm. Kind of like an arm for an arm. This must be what happens when the Hollow takes over completely.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Very good chapter indeed. Its been long since I saw an exciting Bleach chapter (since the Vaizards past). Although I think it was a bit much slicing Ulquiorra's arm just like that.
    Take another look. Ichigo didn't cut it off, he grabbed Ulquiorra by the wrist and ripped his arm off.

AWESOME.

is that inoue's crack showing? (what the hell?)

did devilsakigo summon his sword back with a kido art? or a mini cero?

and if he's so crazy to protect Inoue, why is it that first thing he does is throw rocks at her?

and Ulqi is really pissed that there is someone who has the same stupid-looking horns as he does, and that Ichigo's horns actually look stupider.

last thing (before the next thing), am I the only one who thinks that Inoue asking whether ichigo is really ichigo is getting SO old? it happens at least twice an arc, she should really see a doctor about her continuing failure to recognize her friend, there might be a cure.

Ichigo (or Ulqi, or whoever's fighting whoever) transforming and bringing out some new kind of strength is really, really stupid. it's nice to watch, but it's like chewing air. there's a story around here, get on with it.
    or at the very least, ditch the shaky camera sketches and show us something awesome.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

all I've got to say is... I think he looks bad ass... and I like that he forms ceros between the tips of his horns, though I hope he can form them from his hands too...

I agree that lots of power-ups is kindof stupid, however we've been waiting a while for a decent final form if you will for Ichigo, and I think we just received it. He just looks so bad ass... Next questions is whether or not Ichigo is actually in control and can speak. I'd be very interested in hearing what his voice sounds like in that form.

Folks were talking about this transformation being like SSJ3 from DBZ in the previous chapter thread, but I now agree with those who were thinking YYH. Tats and long hair similar to that of yusuke when his pop kinda took him over in demon world... Same sort of outrageous power too.

I also don't think he meant to push back Inoue with that swipe of his hand... I think he was almost just streching in a sense, and had no clue of his power. He swiped in the other direction from Inoue afterall... Still an awesome chapter... I hope we see some effort out of Ulq though. I want Ichigo to whoop his ass, but I'd like to see Ulq at least try some things...

Only other thing is I too wish the chapter could have been a little lighter and easier to understand what was going on... I had to read it a couple of times to make sense of a couple of the frames.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Although I think it was a bit much slicing Ulquiorra's arm just like that.
    Did he slice it or just rip it off? Would kind of defeat the purpose of having a sword in one hand if he just tore it off but it doesnt seem like a clean cut.

Although Ichigo getting a random power upat this point is pretty absurd, he does look badass. This is the best hollow mask by far.

Am I the only one that assumed that Ichigo died and is now an Arrancar?

man this chapter was intense but i don't really like the idea that ichigo is now 100X stronger than Ulquiorra.

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by Splash!
    Did he slice it or just rip it off? Would kind of defeat the purpose of having a sword in one hand if he just tore it off but it doesnt seem like a clean cut.
    I like to think it was a bit of both. He grabed and pulled on Ulquiorra's arm and sliced at the same time causing it to rip off after he had partly sliced through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegechan
    Am I the only one that assumed that Ichigo died and is now an Arrancar?
    I barely read Bleach anymore... have just followed the last 3 or so chapters, and will follow it when the viazard show up. But yes I was thinking something similair Vegachan. I don't know about Ichigo being an Arrancar totally, but I do believe this is somehow his "Arrancar bankai" as opposed to the usual Vaizard bankai. If that even makes sense.

Chapter Summary (also the Series Summary):

-My penis is bigger than yours.
    *Power Up FTW*
    -No my penis is bigger than yours!!
    /End

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I believe this is the second form of Viazard. Like how Ulq did a second release I believe that all Viazard ( or atleast Hirako ) are capable of doing this. You could say it is a advanced form of hollowfication.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    I believe this is the second form of Viazard. Like how Ulq did a second release I believe that all Viazard ( or atleast Hirako ) are capable of doing this. You could say it is a advanced form of hollowfication.
    This really makes all of the captains look lame, unless they are all hiding powers too...

Man. can we stop with the hiding of the powers...

It really does remind me of DBZ, all the players are semi-equal in the beginning and then after a while, all the support characters get left in the dust.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    I noticed that too. Fanservice?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    That was a bad move by Ulquiora; everyone knows that the more holes Ichigo has in his body the more powerful he becomes.
    Called it

When it comes to bleach i've learned to just go with the flow and enjoy all i can while ignoring Kubo's many retardations along the way

As so, ssj3 never gets old either it's Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Yakusho or Bleach so i enjoyed this chapter

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    LOL @ Inoue showin some crack.... i did a doubletake on that page.

By the last page it felt like it was a really short chapter, maybe because of no dialogue... but very awesome.