Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 350

Nice chapter. I wish The mask didn't have horns, it just doesn't seem needed. Don't think its ichigo in control because the hollow side told him, that if he slip up, it will take control of him.

For ppl who are not happy with the random power up, all I say to you is it could be worse. Look at naruto the main character, 400 and some chapter in and he is still weak. Personally I rather have the main character kick ass with random power-up then watch side character take the glory all the time.

You know what made Bleach for me, that scene when Byakuya and Renji came to take Rukia back and after Ichigo got his beating he did his "oh let me get serious and show you my crazy spiritual pressure" thing that had defeated all his previous opponents and Byakuya embarrassed his ass, that's what made Bleach for me. Bleach hasn't been like that since then so this power up doesn't even bother me. It had better be worth it though because I've been waiting for it for over 2 years.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    I believe this is the second form of Viazard. Like how Ulq did a second release I believe that all Viazard ( or atleast Hirako ) are capable of doing this. You could say it is a advanced form of hollowfication.
    I don't think that's the case. Uliquorra's second form is their form of Bankai. Their "releases" are the fusion between them and their swords. When a Shinigami releases their sword, they get Shikai and Bankai. When an Arrancar releases their sword, they fuse with it creating these power forms. It was only natural that Arrancar would be able to have a 2nd release because it's their swords second release.

This doesn't hold true to Vaizards. Vaizards are shinigami first, so their swords will go into Shikai and Bankai forms. There shouldn't be a second vaizard form as in the way of Uliquorra. While it's possible there is a second form, it's not because of the same reasons.

Either way, I honestly believe Ichigo died, and he's somewhere between an arrancar and vaizard. Not quite either, something different all in its own. He's definitly more Hollow than before, as seen with his use of a Cero.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegechan
    He's definitely more Hollow than before, as seen with his use of a Cero.
    Yes that's what I was thinking. Most of the time it was something between, but always getting more and more powerful over time. I actually think he's a full arrancar now. Like this is his full released version of it. We'll see though. Since this was already started from his bankai, then it'll be interesting to see how he would turn out and what he really is. Although in all honesty, does anyone care? He's just plain awesome.

It's also interesting to note that you can't see Ichigo's face, something that's more akin to the Vizard than the Arrancar.

Pardon me, and yes this is really random and odd, but. Am I the only one who thinks that they draw the foreheads in the manga really small and tight to the hairline? I mean look at this:

Example 1:
    http://www.hugart.com/images/Aizen%20Tiny.JPG

Example 2:
    http://www.hugart.com/images/Kuchki%...20forehead.JPG

Example 3:
    http://www.hugart.com/images/Stark%2...20hairline.JPG

I mean the artist seems to have a small (no pun intended) obsession with small foreheads or something. Looks good though I just think that it's kind of cool. But whatever.
    Last edited by Dansetsu; Mon, 03-23-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    example 3 seems bigger than the others. I have a 5 head, so i can see where you're coming from by looking at examples 1 and 2

I don't really think any of the examples look disproportional. They cut off the frame in the one example, and Aizen was looking somewhat down in the first example, which adjusts the perception a little bit, but nothing looks out of whack to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    example 3 seems bigger than the others. I have a 5 head, so i can see where you're coming from by looking at examples 1 and 2
    Stark's is narrow and small. It just seems high in that picture because it's close up and the top looks high up. I's actually a smaller one of the bunch. Almost all of the guys have one like that though. I don't know about the girls though. It'd be interesting to see if they have small foreheads too. Seems to be the guys for now though.

And what do you mean you have a 5 head? Explain that one to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansetsu

And what do you mean you have a 5 head? Explain that one to me.
    It just means he has a large forehead. And the hairlines look ok to me. Just no one is balding, so its like extra close.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    And the hairlines look ok to me. Just no one is balding, so its like extra close.
    Right I agree. I think small is best looking in terms of proportions. Looks cooler. Nice and tight.

I think if they ever make a live action movie though, I think this guy should play either Stark or Captain Kyoraku. Matthew Fox from Lost. Just a thought. He'd be great. Got the acting chops and he looks like both of them. Especially the forehead.

For all the folk who are complaining about random powerups all I gotta say is it makes it a lot more interesting. I love having a 1337 h4x0r badass main character One of the reason I like Gundam Seed so much...Kira Yamato FTW! But I ramble. I thought it was an awesome manga episode. I really hope Ulquiorra has been blasted into microparticles Its just awesome how overwhelmingly powerful Ichigo has gotten....

One thing that struck me as interesting was that Ulquiorra was surprised seeing Ichigo used Shunpo/Sonido...I thought they were the same just different names.