Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 211

Quote Originally Posted by Paulyboy
    The past arc is getting way to intense. Liked how Shinji says "You did a level 90 Way of Binding without the incantation"... "Bad ass".
    Agreed and why oh why are they not using their bankai or shikai even?!!?? And also as some other poster already posted how for a 100 years has Aizen maintained his innocence to the point of becoming captain? Well that will be revealed and I will say no more!

This episode was awesome!

well i guess in order to see how aizen gets away with it we have to see what happend to the rest of the guys...

i would think though if some captains or people show up at the fight... who will that attack? the savage half hollow people or aizen? thats an easy way they could be blamed... also perhaps they needed to leave soul society to get away from so much spirit particles or somthing like that which influences the way they change...

about the way they change, all you guys saying vial infections and stuff i seem to remeber a hollow is crated by cutting the chain or somthing rigth? or the chains break? so i guess kaname is cutting those chains in a similar fashion to how byakuya did to ichigo? but im not totally sure if i just imagined that or it happend ha ha... its been known to happen :P

I doubt the chain plays any part here, because it existed in RL, and signified the soul's attachment to the world. These fellows are nothing but souls already, so the chain wouldn't be attaching anywhere. Byakuya's act didn't affect that, though, but just severed Ichigo's link to his shinigami powers (or something like that, it has been a while).