Thread: One Piece Chapter 535

One Piece Chapter 535

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 03-13-2009 at 02:22 PM.

So it wasn't enough. Well, at least now he'll get to meet Ace. I wonder if mr. 2 will become a Straw Hat? It seems more and more likely now. Maybe he'll get his own ship or something.

I'm somewhat disappointed from this chapter.
    Luffy looses to a Logia type, again.

a few months back, Docotan (or what's his name) argued that the only worthwhile marines (and pirates) were Logia types. seems that it was right, and even a seemingly weaker logia marine (poison type, didn't even have a physical invulnerability) that isn't high ranked (head prison guard? no matter where you live, that's about 4 ranks below a normal general. it's around a corps commander rank, at best) and doesn't seem to be that strong (general impression, of course) is making short-work out of a 300mil bounty pirate.

that's being added to the fact that 11 high ranked pirates couldn't do shit to 2 marines and a shishibukai. and that it seems luffy can only win against logia if he can use their one and only weakness (rubber, water).

and since we know that luffy is about to learn haki usage very soon, it means that his future battles would be quite boring.

heck, the prison guard didn't even seem that strong. he didn't fight smartly, it's like Kizaru again, logia = win. nothing to do about it.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Where did you got the idea poison fruit is logia? he got hit by luggy`s attacks yes? and what does his rank has to do with anything? he`s the head man of an "unscapable prison", he`s bound to be strong..
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Magellan's not a logia type.

Welp...sounds like it'll take more than an antidote to save Luffy. Maybe Jinbei will have an ability that allows him to revive Luffy? Otherwise I'm out of ideas...

I'm glad to see Mr 2 finally use his mimic ability...not sure what Hannybal's ability is, but apparently Mr 2 was strong enough to defeat him and all the remaining guards.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Student

frozen

Frozen dude on Page 13 looks like Rockstar from red hair crew....

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah, and the guy talking looks like Raleigh.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Well Oda does use similar designs so i hold my breath that it was Raleigh, but it could be him. Magellan is chief of Impel Down, where most notorious criminals are held, so of course he should be as strong as vice-admiral or close to admiral level. it's in Hannybal interests that Magellan has as many troubles as possible, so it could be that he let Mr 2 win.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Otherwise I'm out of ideas...

Then the world is ending tomorrow night.