Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 349

Bleach Chapter 349

Bleach is opposite to Naruto's chapter where last page ruined, Bleach's last page saved chapter. Finally Ichigo does something.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

I gotta admit, that was pretty awesome.

So it looks like Ichigo is turning into a Super Saiyan Hollow?!

Gosh, why did Kubo have to make Inoue go through the same process as she did when she kept repeating Ichigo's name over and over again? Don't let her suffer that much!

Aside from that, a "meh" chapter. Certainly was refreshing to see Ishida lose his left hand, but what was more interesting was the final page. Hopefully, something good will spawn forth.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Ishida was certainly a badass.

Ichigo's upcoming Hollow release reminds me of Grimmjow's (at least the hair).

Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal505
    Ishida was certainly a badass.

Ichigo's upcoming Hollow release reminds me of Grimmjow's (at least the hair).

really it reminds me more of ssj3 transformation...yes i guess it does remind me of grimmjow's hiar but Grimmjow's hair was more like a a fake mullet

I'd go with Yusuke's (YYH) final move. with the long hair and all. SSJ3 (and 2, 1) were less deus EX machina's than this one.

Orihime takes the roll of Kubo here, she doesn't have a clue what to do, and she kept screaming until something did happen.

Ishida's part was a 'meh', we know he won't win and that he won't die, even if this fight lasted five more chapters, the obvious outcome would be the same: someone needs to bail him out.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo
    So it looks like Ichigo is turning into a Super Saiyan Hollow?!
    you sir, are correct. ZOMG! kurosaki-tenks!

I guess its not a surprise that ishada got owned so fast " it's ok, i've already administered anestesia and stopped the bleeding....." dude... you're missing a f*#%@(*g arm!

That was definitely the best chapter if a long time.

I'm with DBZ here. Reminds me too of Yusuke's (Yu Yu Hakusho) transformation into the long haired version where his father awakened him and it wasn't yusuke who was controlling his body but his father Raizen. Maybe this long haired version could be Zangetsu taking over? Nah it's way off and I'm thinking too much.

My guess is Shirosaki is finally taking over.

I agree much more YYH than DBZ... It just reminds me when sensui (sp?) fucks up yusuke and everyone starts getting their ass kicked trying to kill sensui and then BAM yusuke comes back with long black hair.

Cool chapter, man it almost seemed as if a part of orihime was dying instead (which prolly was the case). Mangaka sure love German though, licht regen meaning "light rain".

And RZ who the fuck is Shirosaki? You guys need to stop making up names for him, he's got one already.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Death13a
    Bleach is opposite to Naruto's chapter where last page ruined, Bleach's last page saved chapter. Finally Ichigo does something.
    Yes, he grew long hair! Finally!!

I was getting tired of that same, unchanging, spikey look. Its about time he's is sporting a new look.

This was another garbage chapter. A waste of another 19 pages, just to show Ichigo with long hair. Yes, I get its a transformation. One that took 2 years to set up. Maybe by the end of the next chapter he will have gotten to his knees. And by the end of next month, we may get to see him fully standing on his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    And by the end of next month, we may get to see him fully standing on his feet.
    That would be a stretch.

I don't think it's a wasted chapter but I think it was kind of drawn out with Orihime screaming over and over and Ishida inserted again to try and save his friends. So yes kind of a waste.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    ishada losing his hand was kind of a shocking moment i thought, but i guess you're right that not much happened between the end of last chapter and the end of this chapter.

Didnt his inner hollow say that if Ichigo ever fell/became the horse he would take over as king? Also didn't Ichigo's hollow form have long air?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyches
    Didnt his inner hollow say that if Ichigo ever fell/became the horse he would take over as king? Also didn't Ichigo's hollow form have long air?
    Yes and no respectively.

Wow I agree totally with the SSJ3 moment...no eyebrows and he is set! Still awesome chapter. Cant wait to see the final form. I knew it there had to be a level surpassing bankai. Yes yes final release and all that but it was for the sword...the body never had a bankai moment so to speak and I guess this is it! I wonder if he is the first Shinigami to undergo that...or it could be because he is a Vaizard...only those kind of people can undergo this possibly...

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Why is everyone getting a hard-on because Ichigo grew a mullet? Just kill him and make Ulquiorra the new main character plz.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin