Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 349

Blog Entries
    Oh my God...

I... I enjoyed this chapter

That shit was down right impressiveI, especially considering the usual bullshit we have to put up with.

Ishida fighting with one arm missing was just purelly badass

Essentially nothing happened, we all know that Orhime can reject the past, and Ishida will get his arm back... Its like whatever, ...no biggie...She did give grimjow his back, so like whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot
    Essentially nothing happened, we all know that Orhime can reject the past, and Ishida will get his arm back... Its like whatever, ...no biggie...She did give grimjow his back, so like whatever...
    What how can you possibly say that? Yeah he will get his arm back but dude SSJ3 Ichigo?!

as long as he doesnt go berserk it will not be interesting...

It really sucks that Ichigo is able to do all these things with little effort. You never really see him train, just run into battle.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by heretic
    Why is everyone getting a hard-on because Ichigo grew a mullet? Just kill him and make Ulquiorra the new main character plz.
    Probably from the possibility that we might see THIS again. (note the long hair ) If it does appear true, I'll forgive Kudo for his months of extruciatingly slow writing. Just please...make it something like that (why do I get the feeling i'm setting myself up for the fall? )

Come to think of it, how come none of the Espada releases have been that cool? I swear we've seen normal hollows look more menacing (i'm thinking the great pumpkin, or the Vagina monster.)
    Last edited by DeathscytheVII; Tue, 03-17-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Probably from the possibility that we might see THIS again. (note the long hair ) If it does appear true, I'll forgive Kudo for his months of extruciatingly slow writing. Just please...make it something like that (why do I get the feeling i'm setting myself up for the fall? )

Come to think of it, how come none of the Espada releases have been that cool? I swear we've seen normal hollows look more menacing (i'm thinking the great pumpkin, or the Vagina monster.)
    Your link doesnt work.....

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well I am pretty sure the Top 3 Espada can do a second release as well.Ulq said that nobody knew that he could release a second time. It's prolly the same with the Top 3.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Ah... Thanks for linking. I was actually thinking he was undergoing a new transformation.

http://onemanga.com/Bleach/222/13/

So, time for some real action.