Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 100

Somehow I'm not looking forward to the scene where Naruto will tell the brat he shouldn't, after all, follow Guren, despite the fact a few eps ago he was telling he should. Based on this episode Naruto is seriously lacking on the explaining department in any case. I wouldn't want to be the one forced to read his mission reports...

God what an useless episode.

This filler is doing a good job of mantaining Naruto in character. I mean... he is the same idiot trying to place his own beliefs on others thinking he is right. Sasuke does not want to return to Konoha. Yuukimaru wants to be with Guren. He should get it through his thick skull.

This episode managed not to kill the interest I developed in this arc last episode, so in that I guess it was successful as far as fillers go.

Although, at this point, Tsunade might as well just say "Okay, everyone who's left, just go." cause they have like 10 of the 15 or so main characters either at or on their way to the lake now.

been awhile, i see were still in fillers... is it almost over yet?

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Looks like it should be ending soon. The next two episodes are double episodes, which means four episodes all together. These two specials should end this arc.

101 & 102 on 3/26 and 103 & 104 on 4/9.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Looks like it should be ending soon. The next two episodes are double episodes, which means four episodes all together. These two specials should end this arc.

101 & 102 on 3/26 and 103 & 104 on 4/9.
    Sadly some pretty reliable sources point towards the arc lasting ~24 episodes(officially the arc started on 89). So we're stuck in the shitter until about ep ~112... the only thing to hope for is that they end the arc with a couple episodes of Sasuke/Oro canon so that it's over that much faster.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'm just hoping that this episode hinted we'll be jumping straight into Oro taking over Sasuke after this arc.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Dude, you said too much.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Did he? I haven't counted, but it has probably been mentioned 100 times in the anime why Oro is glad to host Sasuke in his caves of evil. Last time was in this episode. We all know already that time's up, has been ever since the time jump, so it should by logic alone be about the time we got to some manner of a scene where Oro and Sasuke proceed with the deal, though what such a scene would contain is (likely) a manga spoiler. Thus, hoping we would already get there is not a spoiler as far as I'm looking for spoiler posts as a mod.

Some other mod might disagree, but that's up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Dude, you said too much.
    We will, with almost certainty, see more of Akatsuki, saying "I hope after this arc we get into Akatsuki capturing another Bijuu" it would be the same thing. He isn't spoiling.

What would be great though is if we didn't ever see anymore of that suit wearing THING. I hate filler enemies.
    Last edited by Jessper; Sat, 03-14-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Ending 8

Last edited by Marik; Sun, 03-15-2009 at 05:21 AM.