Thread: TV: Bully Beatdown

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

TV: Bully Beatdown

http://mmaopinion.com/2009/03/11/pre...mayhem-miller/

I found this a minute ago... I'm going to DVR the first one and see if its good or not.

basic idea : people w\ the aid of Jason "Mayhem" Miller ( pro mma fighter ) call out people who bully them to fight a professional mma fighter for $10,000... if they get knocked out, submit or anything, the person they were bullying gets the 10,000.

Haha that looks terrific, def gonna watch that.
    -----------------

Oh cool, what a concept! At first I thought it would be the little guy working out and training to fight the bully, but this is much better. A professional fighter against a bully? Should be no contest. Can't wait for this show.

I especially want to see that one guy get pwned, the guy who pretty much challenges Mayhem to fight in the trailer video.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

This is a pretty interesting concept. I can't stand bullying douchebags so the idea of watching them get a beat down from a professional fighter sounds promising. Hahaha.