Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 348

Blog Entries
    BanKai = Final Release

Is it really so hard to understand?

Yeah final release of the sword...but not of the weilder *spelling* of the sword. So far all we have seen is the zanpaktou getting super powerful...not the weilder himself.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    I have always held the belief that there is a power levelup beyond bankai. I have a feeling those who achieve that end up in the Zero Squad or something like that. I think in the pendulum arc that is one of the reasons why that Hikifune capatain got promoted...dont know if I got the name right...but I am speculating wildly.

Man this manga is just getting freaking awesome! I cant wait to read the next few chapters...I just hope that there is no holiday or something in Japan for the next few months so that we can keep getting a steady stream of new manga releases :P

Hikifune captain didn't get promoted because in the chapter where Urahara is talking to Hiyori he tells her if she has ever heard of anyone leaving the Gotei 13 and he replies no one truely just leaves the gotei 13

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.03/12/

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Since Ichigo is dead, Kenpachi is the new main character!
    I second this motion.

LET THE AWESOME ADVENTURES OF KENPACHI AND YACHIRU COMMENCE

Wow, looking back at the Grimmjow fight, I'd thought their power levels were similar, considering how Grimmy made a point of talking down to Ulquiorra about how they would both tear each other to shreds had they fought. I never imagines Ulquiorra that much stronger considering Nnoitra.

Grimmjow has Cojones I give propz

Let's see some possible scenarios for upcoming chaps:

1.) Ichigo is dead, four Captains come and fight Ulquiorra while Orohime revives him

2.) The huge hole in his chest and his 'near' death, forces Hichigo to come back out, full hollow form. Probably all pissed and laughing about how he wouldn't take 'following a king who would get him killed'.

3.) Nel Tu rescues him? Sacrifices herself and thus gives Ichigo further powerboost?

4.) We skip back to Rukia fighting cannon fodder Arrancar

5.) Ichigo's dead, Ishida buys some time with Ulquiorra who will spend at least two chapters toying with him, Orohime heals Ichigo, but is killed by Ulquiorra.

6.) Skip back to Kurakura town with the appearance of Vaizards (how long has it been since the end of the pendulum arc?) or with Ichigo's dad or Ishida's dad.

7.) The Return of Grimmjow?

8.) Yammy vs Renji (evenly matched i'd say)

It's Hichigo time! fking finally, Hichigo is going to shove that tail up ulq's a$$!! sweettttttt!

Seeing how I have this theroy about Ichigo's power ups coinciding with Orihime healing him, I think we're going to see Ishida fight Ulquiorra while she heals him, making him even stronger.

Or, after seeing Ichigo "die" Orihime will pull an Ichigo herself and get a power boost. She'll probably kick Ulquiorra's ass and heal Ichigo at the same time.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Anyone noticed how the left side of his mask is now almost completely black? That's most likely the sign that is powers are growing as a Viazard or that the hollow in him is just getting stronger. First time I thought about that though.

Was it Ulquorria or Hollow Ichigo who said "Nonsense" in the black panel?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII

6.) Skip back to Kurakura town with the appearance of Vaizards (how long has it been since the end of the pendulum arc?) or with Ichigo's dad or Ishida's dad.

That's what I want the most. But I think they spent too much time there already. Ichigo has only been in the last... 3-4 chapters, right? after months of absence.