Thread: One Piece Chapter 533

One Piece Chapter 533

Franky-House v2

MediaFire - SendSpace -
    Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 02-21-2009 at 06:27 AM.

Great fucking chapter. Best in a while since one like this has come along. I'm botherd about Kaidou though. Why would a fellow emperor try and stop another one? I get why Shanks would try and stop kaidou, because he knows him and is friends with him and likes him and Ace. But why would Kaidou/Gaidou whatever, try and stop him? The only benefit I could see is getting whitebeard destroyed by the shichibukai so he can become new number one to take the pirate king title. I have to admit though, I can see this happening. Even though Hancock and Jimbei don't want to fight, I think that the shichibukai would completely own white beards higher ups and mop through the lower ships.

So Magellan joins the fray. I have no idea how they're going to combat a "poison man" though.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Kaidou probably thinks Whitebeard won't win, and doesn't want to lose power as a Yonkyou.

Yeah...no idea what they'll do against Magellan, but the level 5 passageway behind the chief's room seems convenient
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I was looking forward to seeing what happens next, but sadly, there is no chapter in this week's Shonen Jump.