Thread: Finding Motherboard Manuals

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Finding Motherboard Manuals

I need to find a motherboard manual for the Abit KN8 model. The links in the download section of the company's website are broken, and neither a google nor a torrent search yielded the manual.

Maybe (probably) some of you know something I don't. If someone could give me a working link to the manual, I'd be appreciative. Also, for future reference, is there a website or collection of websites I ought to bookmark that have loads of computer hardware manuals for download?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Google is your friend!

I'm sure if you google the model number + manual you will find it somewhere other than the manufacturers site if their link is broken.

If all else fails, you could always send their support an email and maybe expect a few days before they respond to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles
    I need to find a motherboard manual for the Abit KN8 model. The links in the download section of the company's website are broken, and neither a google nor a torrent search yielded the manual.
    Is this what you're looking for?

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...N8%20SERIES-_E

Click on the "Download the complete user guide (2707 Ko)" link and see if that's it. If it is, then your future website reference would be http://safemanuals.com/.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    That manual is exactly what I was looking for. Also, I think that site might be fantastic as well. It has manuals for all of the moterboards I have lying around. Thank you xD. How'd you come across that site?

edit: Actually it's the second link on a google search for the board model, that the link color tells me I've been to already. I tried of the site and the manual didn't come up. Just now I realized though that there was an option to pick a brand and model name from drop down lists. I suck at this search thing. Thanks again for the help.
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Thu, 02-19-2009 at 09:19 AM.