Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 207

Bleach 207

[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 207: Download
    Last edited by Nadouku; Mon, 03-09-2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Changed the format of the episode download.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

I admit, this is kinda interesting. A fun ep, though at a slow pace. Just can't get used to it.

Urahara taichou and his balls of steel! "Eto..."

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Man that was a damn good episode! I was laughin pretty hard beacuse of Hiyori. Cant wait for the Maggot's Nest episode! WOOT!!!!! Just awesome. I got no complaints with this arc at all

Man, Hiyori has some anger management issues to short out. I don't think anyone has gotten that much punishment throughout the entire series, except maybe Ichigo. Balls of steel, .

Nice to see Shinji (death time? Whats with the name) putting Aizen in his place.

Nice, laid-back episode of Kisuke and Hiyori. If Bleach was animated like this and not like a rushed production with half of its budget cut due to lame-ass episodes from the past (looking at you Amagai Sucksuke arc), we wouldn't be needing that much fillers.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

This arc is the only thing that keeps me watching Bleach. Seriously great episode. Haven't feel this excited to see a Bleach episode since... uh... I think since the end of Soul Society.

yeah, i don't really mind the action not being there, the story/information and everything more than makes up for it, interesting stuff

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Urahara certainly is one uber lazy bum. Yoruichi probably had him made a captain just so that there would be an even lazier captain than her, drawing all the attention and frowns. Good thinking.

Can't say I wouldn't at least partially understand Hiyori...

I think being laid back is part of what makes Urahara Urahara, we've seen in the past he can get quite serious when he wants to and anything in his way should beware.

I think you guys are crazy. This episode was a big fat chunk of nothing happens.

True that nothing really important happened but i like seeing what the characters were like way back in time and get some new info, how they became who they are today etc... its just interesting, atleast i think so ^^

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Darth, you sensation-junkie!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    True that nothing really important happened but i like seeing what the characters were like way back in time and get some new info, how they became who they are today etc... its just interesting, atleast i think so ^^
    And I agree! One thing I have been thinking about though...when Hirako fought Grimmjow...he didnt even switch to Bankai...he just used his mask's powers...how come Ichigo has to go to Bankai before he even considers using his mask?

I think it was really REALLY interesting to see Shinji just take Aizen's Shikai away like that. I'm 100% sure this will come into play later since pretty much no one else has been able to see through it.

I'm also very disappointing that we didn't get to see Urahara's qualification test, maybe they will show it to us still but it seems unlikely now that it has passed.

I'm still really enjoying this arc, even if nothing is really happening it is still better than filler and even better than a lot of the other stuff that happens in bleach (Chad fighting, stuff like that!). Really it seems that anything involving the captains (non-filler anyways) I like, so I'm glad they are staying involved.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    And I agree! One thing I have been thinking about though...when Hirako fought Grimmjow...he didnt even switch to Bankai...he just used his mask's powers...how come Ichigo has to go to Bankai before he even considers using his mask?
    Bankai is a stable upgrade in power, for Shinji he can rely on his mask so he can use it only and not worry about how long he can fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    Bankai is a stable upgrade in power, for Shinji he can rely on his mask so he can use it only and not worry about how long he can fight.
    Sorry mate, but that made no sense. Maybe I didnt understand you....

Yeah I don't get that up there either. I'm also not convinced that Ichigo knows the difference between Shikai and Bankai, wouldn't be surprised if that comes into play sometime in the future...lol..

But seriously, after his release he has Gensha Tenshou and he just learned to keep it in his sword, i'm sure there is going to be something else that comes along shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    Sorry mate, but that made no sense. Maybe I didnt understand you....
    I interpreted his comment to mean that Ichigo can go Bankai without any serious negative consequences. But if he uses his hollow not only is it gone relativly fast compared to his Bankai but after it does go Ichigo is in a weakened state. So it's more advantagous for Ichigo to use his Bankai before he uses his Hollow.

However for Shinji who doesn't have a time limit on his hollow transformation (or at the very least a long amount of time in his hollow transformation) and who can dispel his hollow transformation and have no real illeffects it makes it more advantagous to use that instead of his Bankai.

If you think about it Ichigo's bankai is in a way what allows him to fight effectively at Captian+ levels. The other captains are already at captain level with just their shikai or regular swords. I think without his bankai Ichigo just isn't powerful enough to face the enemies who are Captain level or higher. For Shinji who was apparently already at captain level and has been so for at least 200 years it makes sense that he can fight at a level above that of a captain just by using his hollow transformation without needing special tricks from sword releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    I think it was really REALLY interesting to see Shinji just take Aizen's Shikai away like that. I'm 100% sure this will come into play later since pretty much no one else has been able to see through it.
    Shit, I completely forgot that was Aizen's power. I thought he was using some demon magic.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I think you guys are crazy. This episode was a big fat chunk of nothing happens.
    from the looks of the thread i thot i was alone until your post.

not only does not much happen (it did have 1 or 2 moments) it was annoying to watch hiyori be a complete psycho bitch for an entire episode.